Now that Covid-19 vaccines are getting rolled out all across the world and tech companies like Apple and Google are making sure that you get your vaccines easily by making their applications help you locate Covid-19 vaccine centers near you.
If you are looking to get vaccinated or want for parents or family members get vaccinated - one easy way to locate all the centers near you is by using the Maps application on Apple MacBook running macOS or on your iPhones.
How to locate Covid-19 vaccine centers on Maps App
- Open Maps App,
- Type: Covid-19 Vaccines and click on the Search Nearyby option,
- You will see the all the centers details near you.
- You can even make appointments by following the instructions as you hover over a center.
As you cans see in the above reach all the details related to covid hospitals, test centers, pharmacy and vaccine centers in Chicago Cook region.
- 5 Programming Languages to Learn in the Year 2021
- Mac - Steam Needs to Be Online to Update. Please confirm your network connection and try again error
- Uber and UberEats App down - issues with network, login, navigation, fare price, orders
- John Robert Lewis dies at 80
- Tesla hit by a complete network and mobile app outage - 23 Sept 2020 11am ET (US and Europe)
- Hurry! Uninstall Adobe Flash Player - End Of Life, support end in December 2020
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error
- Telegram down in Europe - users facing connection issues and 500 Internal Server error
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon.
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit - Eclipse
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- The author stylesheet specified in tag script is too long - document contains 21759 bytes whereas the limit is 10000 bytes - Html
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable - Facebook