There are multiple ways you can open Notepad - the default pre-installed text editor on Windows Operating System. Let's see how,
1. Using Keyboard Shortcut
- Press Windows + R buttons on your keyboard, this should open Run
- Now type notepad
- This should open Notepad applciation.
✋️ I really prefer this option as this would work regardless of the version of Windows you are using be it XP, Windows 7, Windows 10 or any Windows Server.
2. Using Windows 10 Search
- Press Keys Windows + S, this will open Windows Search textbox which would say "Type here to search"
- Just type notepad
- You should see Notepad icon.
- Double click or press Enter to open Notepad.
3. Using CMD command
- One CMD (Command Prompt)
- Just type notepad
- Type Notepad
- You should be able to see the Notepad App icon, click on it or press enter to open it.
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Are Windows Notepad files recoverable?
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- How to rename a tab in Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Encode/Decode URL Query String in Notepad++
- Remove duplicate lines using Notepad++
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- Notepad++ Export file as HTML
- Indent/Prettify HTML File in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Notepad++ is about to exit prompt message
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- Disable Control Scroll Zoom-in and Zoom-out in Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling - Android
- Ignore white space while Notepad++ compare two files - NotepadPlusPlus
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error - Google
- How to come out of dquote prompt in Terminal - macOS/Linux - MacOS
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to turn off Location Service macOS Ventura - MacOS
- Detect swipes on Android Activity - Android
- Install GitHub Command Line Tool on Mac - Git