ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'azure-core'
If you are trying to run a Python code and you get the above Azure error, well the reason for this error is you do not have azure-code package installed on your device.
- Open Terminal/Command Prompt.
- Run the below command to install azure-core
pip3 install azure-core
pip install azure-core
- Once installed you should see logs like these,
Installing collected packages: azure-core Successfully installed azure-core-1.28.0
Now try to run the Python program again, you should not see this error.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Azure,
- Twitter is down? Issues with Tweet create events affecting APIs - Twitter
- 27: Measure Elapsed Time for a Python Program Execution - Python-Programs
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations - MacOS
- HTML5 CSS3 Color Codes List - Html
- bash: ls command to see list files in current directory all subdirectories - Bash
- Enable macOS Stage Manager - MacOS
- How to Create Database in MySQL - MySQL
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP