Now that Operating Systems, Browsers, Mobile Phones, and Applications support dark mode, do you know you can also enable dark mode in Google Search as well?
How to enable dark mode in Google Search?
- Go to google.com
- Now on the bottom right of the page you would see Settings, click on it and select "Search Settings"
- Now under the right Menu Options select Appearance,
- You would see three options under "Turn Dark theme on or off" - Device Default, Dark Theme, Light Theme, select "Dark Theme"
- Click on save and you should get a message "Your preferences have been saved"
- Now your page should be redirected to google.com and you would see that the background is dark black and foreground or text appears to be white.
This should work regardless of the Operating System or the Browser that you are using.
Note: You should be logged in to your Gmail account in order to save and persist the dark mode changes.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- How to upload and read csv file in Google Colab
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to Mount Google Drive in Colab Notebook
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Google Colab: How to read file from Google Drive
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- How to install Google Chrome using Mac Terminal
- How to Toggle Light/Dark Mode in Google Colab
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started - SharePoint
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem - Microsoft
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter - Python
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- AlertDialog with image using ImageView Example - Android
- Bash - How to check if a Command Failed? - Bash
- Android Studio: Cannot perform refactoring operation - Android-Studio
- MainActivity error: cannot find symbol FloatingActionButton - Android