Now that Operating Systems, Browsers, Mobile Phones, and Applications support dark mode, do you know you can also enable dark mode in Google Search as well?
How to enable dark mode in Google Search?
- Go to google.com
- Now on the bottom right of the page you would see Settings, click on it and select "Search Settings"
- Now under the right Menu Options select Appearance,
- You would see three options under "Turn Dark theme on or off" - Device Default, Dark Theme, Light Theme, select "Dark Theme"
- Click on save and you should get a message "Your preferences have been saved"
- Now your page should be redirected to google.com and you would see that the background is dark black and foreground or text appears to be white.
This should work regardless of the Operating System or the Browser that you are using.
Note: You should be logged in to your Gmail account in order to save and persist the dark mode changes.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- Possible outages message Google Webmaster tool
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx - SharePoint
- Split a String in Java with Examples - Java
- Android Studio Error: Default Activity not found - Android-Studio
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command - Ubuntu
- macOS Big Sur java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError CoreFoundation - Android Studio - Android-Studio
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java