Now that Operating Systems, Browsers, Mobile Phones, and Applications support dark mode, do you know you can also enable dark mode in Google Search as well?
How to enable dark mode in Google Search?
- Go to google.com
- Now on the bottom right of the page you would see Settings, click on it and select "Search Settings"
- Now under the right Menu Options select Appearance,
- You would see three options under "Turn Dark theme on or off" - Device Default, Dark Theme, Light Theme, select "Dark Theme"
- Click on save and you should get a message "Your preferences have been saved"
- Now your page should be redirected to google.com and you would see that the background is dark black and foreground or text appears to be white.
This should work regardless of the Operating System or the Browser that you are using.
Note: You should be logged in to your Gmail account in order to save and persist the dark mode changes.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request
- Fix: Cannot contact reCAPTCHA. Check your connection and try again.
- Fetch as Google Crawl Error or Redirected Status
- Page actions are temporarily disabled [Google Search Console Page Crawling]
- How to Upload a File to Google Colab (txt, csv, json, xml, xlsx)
- Find Nearest Gas Station using Google Map App on your Phone
- How to do a Reverse Image Search Using Google Tools
- How to remove disable google search blue triangle
- Google translate in spreadsheet
- [Fix] reCAPTCHA not working in Web Browser
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK
- Turning Off Chat in Gmail
- How to get nest aware on iPhone
- Google Search Console: HTTPS is invalid and might prevent it from being indexed
- How to Hum a Song to Google to find it out! [Android and iPhone]
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result
- Google Local Guide Program and Perks of Contributing to Google Maps
- Resolving DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error
- Google Celebrates Rosa Bonheur 200th birthday with a Google Doodle
- How to subscribe nest aware?
- How to Undo-Revert Sent Email in Google Gmail
- Enable Dark Mode in Google Search
- Enable Dark Mode in Gmail Desktop Browser
- Google Webmaster : An error has occurred. Please try again later
- How to insert image into Google Sheets cell
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu - MacOS
- How to Display content of a file in Terminal Screen? - Linux
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code) - HowTos
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn - HowTos
- How to find the Battery Cycle Count on macOS Ventura - MacOS
- Java JDBC Get Id of the Inserted Record with AutoIncrement - Java