Interrupted Action An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error 0×80070194: The cloud file provider exited unexpectedly.
You may see the above error code when trying to open a Microsoft OneDrive file, you can fix Error 0×80070194 error by resetting the OneDrive App.
Steps to reset OneDrive App to fix 0×80070194 Error:
- Open Run by pressing Windows + R key,
- Now paste the below text in the run box and click OK
- If you get "Windows cannot find.." message for the above run the below text,
C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
- If still you get "Windows cannot find.." message for the above run the below text,
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
- Restart the OneDrive App: Start -> search OneDrive and open.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- How to stop or quit cat command? - HowTos
- Install OpenJDK Java (8/11/17) versions using brew on Mac (Intel/M1/M2) - MacOS
- How to integrate Salesforce CRM Sales and Service with Microsoft Teams - Teams
- How to change Android Titlebar theme color from Purple - Android
- IntelliJ: Error: Could not find or load main class, java.lang.ClassNotFoundException - Java
- [fix] macOS Ventura xcrun: error: invalid active developer path missing xcrun at: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun - MacOS
- How to create Gradle Multi-Project in IntelliJ - Gradle
- [fix] java: incompatible types: double cannot be converted to java.lang.Integer Generics - Java