Windows 10 and Office 2016 are the new offerings from Microsoft and users are expected to face some unidentified issues with them.
Microsoft will collect this information from users, fix the issues, and release a Hotfix or Update to address the problems.
Here is one such issue is seen with Office 2016 applications on Windows 10 Operating system.Scenario -
- Operating system - Windows 10
- Application - any Office 2016 application
- Logged in Account - Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business)
When you start any Office 2016 application, you receive below error message
Background task activation is spurious.Solution -
When you receive this message - simply click OK to dismiss the message box and access the resource again.
Yes it is that simple for now. Microsoft has said that this is a known issue and they are working on the fix (KB3097938).
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps
- How to replace &nbsp; with space
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to find lost AirPods?
- cURL HTTP GET request command examples
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- [Fix] Steam: Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to Kill service running on port using terminal command
- How to use HashTags # correctly on Social Media Facebook Twitter
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android
- Find the location of Spotlight searched file - Mac-OS-X
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements - SharePoint
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7] - Java
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- Android M cannot run app using play button : Android Studio - Android
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android