Windows 10 and Office 2016 are the new offerings from Microsoft and users are expected to face some unidentified issues with them.
Microsoft will collect this information from users, fix the issues, and release a Hotfix or Update to address the problems.
Here is one such issue is seen with Office 2016 applications on Windows 10 Operating system.Scenario -
- Operating system - Windows 10
- Application - any Office 2016 application
- Logged in Account - Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business)
When you start any Office 2016 application, you receive below error message
Background task activation is spurious.Solution -
When you receive this message - simply click OK to dismiss the message box and access the resource again.
Yes it is that simple for now. Microsoft has said that this is a known issue and they are working on the fix (KB3097938).
- Brew Error - This command updates brew itself and does not take formula names
- How to get more information about npm using brew command
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Clearing the Cache in Firefox Web Browser
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- Copy all .vcf Mobile Contacts files into one .vcf
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Top 10 emerging breakthrough trending technologies
- How to press shortcut CTRL + ALT + DEL on Windows Remote Desktop
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to generate ssh key?
- How to Change or Set a new Password for your Wi-Fi Router
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Format Code in Visual Studio - VS Code [Mac/Windows/Linux]
- Convert Java List to Json String using Jackson - Java
- How to find lost AirPods? - HowTos
- Truncate table using Java JDBC Example - Java
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- How to install Python Specific version (3.8, 3.9 or 3.10) using Brew - Python
- Check if String Contains a Substring - Python - Python
- No connection available Use Connect-SPOService before running this CmdLet - SharePoint