The most preferred way to update drives on Windows 10 and 11 is by making use of the Windows Update under Settings, but if you want to do it manually, then follow the below steps.
Steps to Update Device Drivers Manually
- Open "Device Manager" by searching it on the Windows taskbar Search.
- Choose the device category and right-click the device.
Audio inputs and outputs Computer Disk drives Display adapters DVD/CD-ROM drives Human Interface Devices Keyboards Mice and other pointing devices Monitors Network adapters Other devices Print queues Processors Security devices Software devices Sound, video, and game controllers Storage controllers System devices Universal Serial Bus controllers
- Select "Search automatically for updated driver software."
- Click on "Update Driver."
- If no update is found, visit the manufacturer's website for instructions.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Windows,
- How to use SSH in Windows Terminal
- Mac: Sign in Required We cant upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired [Word Excel]
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- How to Create Awesome Quizzes using Windows 365 Forms
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- How to lock cells in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- How to locate Python Installation on Windows (10/11)
- [Solution] The connection to the remote PC was lost, preparing to reconnect - Windows RDP
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- How to Repeat Last Action F4 on Excel on Mac Like Windows
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Office.com downloading zero byte file name prelanding on Safari browser
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Cmd command get current directory location
- How to update Microsoft Excel on Mac
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Insert Checkbox in Excel on Mac
- How to turn off Dark Mode in Excel App for Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to add Solver Add-in in Microsoft Excel on Mac
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command
- How to Freeze Top Row in Excel for Mac
- [Fix] Spring Boot: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown database - Java
- How to check the size of a Docker Container - Docker
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android
- Multiple ways to Convert tabs with spaces in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Microsoft AI-900 Fundamental: A look at the Official Study Guide For Exam - Microsoft
- How to show Machintosh HD icon on Mac Desktop - MacOS
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi - iOS
- Fix: E: Command line option --installed is not understood in combination with the other options - Ubuntu