Cloudflare Ray ID: XX.......XX
Your IP: XX.XX.XX.XX
Performance & security by Cloudflare
This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Cloudflare 1020 Error Screenshot: Another Error Code 1020
You do not have access to domain-name.com
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.
The access policies of a site define which visits are allowed. Your current visit is not allowed according to those policies. Only the site owner can change site access policies.
What is the reason for Error 1020?
The reason for the 1020 Error is because an IP (or range) is blocked by the site owner's Cloudflare Firewall Rules.
Fix for Error Code 1020
- If this is your Organization/Office website, reach out to the IT Team and share the details. They should be able to provide you with more details and even fix this issue for you.
- If you own this website, check the server firewall settings.
- Again, if you are the Admin, Check Cloudflare CDN IP Access Rules. Make use of the RAY ID you got in the Firewall Events Log to identify the rule that is being violated here
- As a user, you can take to access the website using a VPN (that you provide you a different Public IP address)
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Java - PatternSyntaxException - Java
- [Solution] Alpine Docker apt-get: not found - Docker
- 86 Gmail keyboard shortcuts that you may find Advantageous - Google
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure] - Microsoft
- How to add Quotes at the Start and End of Each Line in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue - Android
- [Fix] zsh: command not found: nvm - MacOS
- [Solved] Error launching studio - Android-Studio