If you own an iPhone and are wondering with a question in your head "How do I scan my iPhone for viruses!" well there is no need for it because iPhone do not get viruses.
There are few things that you should keep in mind though to make sure you iPhone do not get affected by malware!
- Make sure your iOS on your iPhone is up-to-date.
- If you have an older iPhone that no longer supports the latest iOS, make sure it is on the most recent version that is supported. Do Keep an eye on any vulnerability reported for the iOS you are on.
- Make sure you know the risk of Jailbreaking your iOS. It is better not to jailbreak your iPhone.
You really do not need any Antivirus app, if you find them on the App Store and it says it can help detect viruses on your iPhone running on iOS its bogus!Read more:
App security overview: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/security/sec35dd877d0/web
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human who has been having a first-hand experience in using iPhone and other Apple devices for over a decade.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to replace with space
- Create Duplicate Line Visual Studio Code (above or below) Example
- Health Status Page for OpenAI ChatGPT or GPT 4
- How to add password to pdf file for opening, editing, printing, copying
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- How to enter Rockstar Activation Code?
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- Accept Only 0-9 Numbers RegEx Example
- Add X days from today in Command Line
- Installing Visual Studio Code on Raspberry Pi
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to remove JetBrains Toolbox from Mac Startup
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook
- Understanding grep command and its usage [Unix/Linux/macOS/Windows-Bash]
- SQL: Check if table exists
- How to Search Maven Central Repository
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac
- How to remove password from pdf file
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- [Fix] Steam Friends Network Unreachable Error
- How to install node on macOS Ventura/Sonoma
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Word wrap text in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Get the Complete Sha256 Container ID for Docker Run Command - Docker
- How to download Google Chrome Enterprise MSI Installer File - Chrome
- Remove Trailing zeros BigDecimal Java - Java
- How to add a Delay of a Few Seconds in Java Program - Java
- Base64 Encoding Decoding in Python Programming - Python
- Android Emulator 5.1.1 not loading on Mac OS X Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Java: Pass Predicate as Parameter to a Method Example - Java