If you are trying to locate System Preferences... under the Apple Menu on macOS Ventura (version 13.0 or later), well, we just had a major overhaul of System Preferences and it's now known as System Settings...
As you can see the Gird View of the System Preferences has been completely re-designed as a sidebar and is more intuitive for users of iOS for iPhones and especially iPadOS for iPads.
Do note that you might have to scroll the sidebar to see more options, or make use of the search if you cannot locate what you are looking for.
Do let us know in the comments section your views on the new "System Settings"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- 24: Append One String to Another in Python Program - Python-Programs
- Vertically Center Text in a DIV Element - CSS
- SQLite Error: unknown command or invalid arguments: open. Enter .help for help - Android
- Get HTTP Request Response Headers Safari Browser - MacOS
- iOS 14 Airpods Connected message everytime when the iPhone is unlocked - Apple
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano - zsh
- Program 12: Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs