Windows 10 and Office 2016 are the new offerings from Microsoft and users are expected to face some unidentified issues with them.
Microsoft will collect this information from users, fix the issues, and release a Hotfix or Update to address the problems.
Here is one such issue is seen with Office 2016 applications on Windows 10 Operating system.Scenario -
- Operating system - Windows 10
- Application - any Office 2016 application
- Logged in Account - Office 365 (SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive for Business)
When you start any Office 2016 application, you receive below error message
Background task activation is spurious.Solution -
When you receive this message - simply click OK to dismiss the message box and access the resource again.
Yes it is that simple for now. Microsoft has said that this is a known issue and they are working on the fix (KB3097938).
- Fix NVIDIA GeForce Experience ERROR CODE 0x0003
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- How to write hello world different languages syntax
- [Error] zsh: command not found: mvn
- How to know the version of OpenSSL
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE)
- The default username and password for RabbitMQ
- ChatGPT Outage: Hmm...something seems to have gone wrong. Maybe try me again in a little bit.
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- Gmail Unable to upload because it is a folder or a package (like an application bundle or RTFD document)
- How to remove password from pdf file
- BSNL Broadband upgrades speed to minimum 2MBps for all users 512Kbps 1Mbps
- MongoDB: Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017 reason: Connection refused
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- [IRCTC] Indian railways official eRail API 1.1 for developers to get train info
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Why I see Download pre-built shared indexes in IntelliJ
- Copy file from a remote server to current local directory system using SCP command
- [Fix] Minecraft Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
- How to install Zsh shell
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting)
- How to find someone on Instagram
- How to get an embed code from Vimeo?
- Program 2: Print your name using print() function - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to Display content of a file in Terminal Screen? - Linux
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS - MacOS
- Difference between rustc and cargo build commands - Rust
- Java 8: Find the Max value in a List - Java
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples - Python
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Mac: Change Screenshot Location - MacOS