If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features - SharePoint
- How to make jsfiddle bootstrap ready - CSS
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse - Eclipse
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0 - Android
- SDK Manager: failed to install : Android Studio on Windows - Android-Studio
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7 - Android
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Gmail Error Bad Request Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request - Google
- How to Apply Themes to Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Cube - C-Program
- The service instance "Microsoft SharePoint Insights" could not be provisioned because of the following error: Authentication information for SPInsights service has not been set yet - SharePoint
- Use Netbeans keyboard shortcuts in Android Studio - Android-Studio