If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- 12 August - International Youth Day celebrated worldwide - News
- Your JBoss Application Server 7 is running However you have not yet added any users to be able to access the admin console - Java
- airbnb website and mobile App is down worldwide - clear browser cache or reinstall app to fix error - News
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations - MacOS
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command - MacOS
- zsh: command not found [fix] macOS - zsh
- How to install Postman natively on a Mac - HowTos
- Add blank lines after each lines using Notepad++ text editor - NotepadPlusPlus