If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse