If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint
- Spring Boot Web + Thymeleaf Hello World Example in IntelliJ in 5 Easy Steps - Java
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365 - SharePoint
- Fix: AirPods not visible under Mac Bluetooth devices - MacOS
- import servlet API to eclipse project (javax.servlet cannot be resolved error) - Java
- Spell check not working in Gmail : Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- List of Programming Languages Supported by Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to hide or disable iOS 14 App Library on iPhone? - Apple