If you are using a Symbian or Java (J2me) enabled phone you may encounter Certificate Expired error message while trying to use WhatsApp Application.
To resolve this error :
1. Check that the System date and time is set correctly.
2. If it is correct yet you face the issue , try updating the system software.
Step 1 worked for me ( the system date on my phone was set incorrectly)
❗️ This is an old post and may not be recent in recent tech advancements!
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html)
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent
- How to Install WhatsApp application on Mac
- How to resolve Certificate Expired WhatsApp Error
- How to send WhatsApp message from your Android App using Intent
- [Solution] Installing Whatsapp There's insufficient space on the device
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message
- Share Image to WhatsApp with Caption from your Android App
- WhatsApp Web escanner
- Can we move apps like WhatsApp, Facebook to external MicroSD card
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands - Java
- Disable Back Button in Android Programmatically - Android
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop - MacOS
- How to Change Text Size for Android ActionBar - Android
- Setting JAVA_HOME in macOS Big Sur - MacOS
- How to turn on channel notifications for Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Merge multiple zip files without unzipping (extracting) - HowTos
- Show/Hide Hidden Files and Directories on Mac Finder - MacOS