If you want to calculate say add 30 days from today in Command Line, you can make use of the date command (this will work on Linux based OS)Example:
When you use the date command, you get the current date and time in the timezone that you are located in.
# date Fri Mar 18 12:12:21 PDT 2022
Now in order to add 30 days to the current date, add -d parameter followed by "+30 days" in double quotes,
# date -d "+30 days" Sun Apr 17 112:12:25 PDT 2022
As you can see the result that we get is the date that is 30 days after the current date.
- How to create a New Project in Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
- How to Whitelist IP Address on GoDaddy Hosting?
- CentOS Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo base7x86_64 yum
- Fix: This app is no longer shared with you error iPhone or iPad iOS
- How to check the version of NodeJS installed
- [Error] There was an error connecting to the apple id server
- Find Restroom Near Me - Closest Toilet Nearby Using Your Current Location
- How to install xz data compression software using Brew
- Steps to Delete or Deactivate Instagram Account
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ
- How to display line numbers in Terminal while displaying content of a file
- Unzip a Zip file from Terminal Command
- Install SonarLint on Visual Studio Code
- How to Scan iPhone for Virus? Is Antivirus it really required?
- 100+ SEO Tips to improve your website search ranking
- [fix] Editor could not be opened unexpected error: File is a directory (VS Code)
- How to Fix Spelling Errors on Microsoft Word for Mac
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin]
- [Fix] Error 1020 Cloudflare: Access was denied
- Command: How to scp a file to remote server location?
- What is an Authorization Code Grant? OAuth 2.0
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated 2022)
- How to replace with space
- VS Code Remove Unused Imports Keyboard Shortcut
- How to rerun last command in Zsh shell
- Know Bash shell version command - Bash
- Setup Git + Visual Studio Code Tutorial - Git
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API - SharePoint
- How to find someone on Instagram - HowTos
- List of 28 Protocols supported by cURL with Examples - cURL
- Vertical align two div's in Bootstrap [HTML CSS] - Bootstrap
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone - Google