You can Zoom-in or Zoom-out in Notepad++ using the below two ways,
- Control + Mouse wheel Scroll-in or Scroll-out, or
- Keyboard Ctrl+Numpad Plus(+) to Zoom-in or Ctrl+Numpad Minus(-) to Zoom-out.
But many times we Zoom happens by accident. Ctrl + Mouse gets pressed so Zoom takes place instead of Scroll. In order to disable this functionality, you need to download a plugin called "Zoom Disabler"
Installing Zoom Disabler:
- Goto Menu -> Plugins -> Plugin Manager
- Look for Zoom Disabler and Select the Check-box and Install
- After Installing the Plugin Notepad++ will restart and "Zoom Disabler" Will be available under Plugins Menu.
- Try Ctrl+Mouse whell in or out. Text will remain unaffected.
When you install this plugin, by default it Disables Mouse Zoom. If you want to enable it again you can do it by going to Menu -> Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> Zoom Disabler and de-select Disables Mouse Zoom
Tired of zooming your document every time you just want to scroll but accidentally still holding the [Ctrl] key? Then this is what you want! It disables mouse to zoom, keyboard zoom, or both. Author: Stanislav Eckert Homepage: https://github.com/StanDog/npp-zoomdisabler
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Base 64 Encoding Decoding In Notepad++
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for Mac OS X
- Replace tabs by spaces or comma Notepad++
- Word wrap text in Notepad++
- How to Convert CSV file to SQL Script using Notepad++
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Change default language highlighting in Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- Find and Replace Multiple different words with the same word in a text file
- How to un-hide tab bar in notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Word count in Notepad++
- Compare two text files in Notepad++
- How to check about details of Notepad++ text editor
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How do I run HTML file in Notepad? (Windows)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++
- Notepad++ Ghost typing Examples
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash] - Linux
- macOS R installation steps - MacOS
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location - Chrome
- How to get more information about npm using brew command - HowTos
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results - Microsoft