If you are used to working on Excel on Windows Operating System and now are on Excel on a Mac and wondering why is the F2 key not working as cell editing as it does on Windows Keyboard.
Well, this does not work in macOS, but there is an alternative for it, simply be on a cell and press Control + U keys, this will turn the selected cell in edit mode.
There are other options as well, let's take a look at them.
Option 1: Control + U Keys
Option 2: Double-click on the cell to edit
Option 3: Edit using Formula Bar
Simply be on the cell that you want to edit and move to the formula bar to edit.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Fix: This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different file name. [Windows 10/11]
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- [Solution] WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 VM on Mac
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103
- Change the Size of History in Windows Terminal (Updated for Windows 11)
- How to Know Version of Windows Terminal
- How to do a Print Screen on Windows 11 to Screencapture
- How to Set PowerShell as Default Shell on Windows Terminal
- How to know the version and Device ID of OneDrive on Mac
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Shortcut to Open Snipping Tool on Windows and Take Screenshot
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- How to Copy Entire Directory to another Directory in Linux - Linux
- Command to know the installed Debian version? - Linux
- Calculate Sum of List elements using Java Streams - Java
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration - Android
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone - iOS
- [Fix] Ubuntu E: Unable to locate package sudo error - Ubuntu
- 3 Python program to add two numbers - Python
- Cannot create new Microsoft Team using PowerShell, even as Admin - Teams