INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE error while running Android Application on Emulator is due to virtual memory size defined is less.
We can increase the Virtual memory size by running the following command from location android-sdk\tools ( from Terminal if on Mac OSX or Command Prompt if on Windows)
Replace emulator_name with your Emulator Device name.
emulator -avd "emulator_name" -partition-size 1024
After running this command start the emulator and install the APK on the device. You will now not face this error!
- Increase Android Emulator Timeout time
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error
- Android Development: Spinners with Example
- Failed to sync Gradle project Error:failed to find target android-23
- INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE Android Error
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Channel 50 SMSes received every few minutes Android Phones
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n)
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- Android Error Generating Final Archive - Debug Certificate Expired
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android RatingBar Example
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020
- Download interrupted: Unknown Host dl-ssl.google.com Error Android SDK Manager
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect
- [fix] zsh: command not found: git - Git
- Fix: error: legacy-install-failure Python pip/pip3 - PIP
- Java Split String by Spaces - Java
- [Solution] IDEA IntelliJ System.out.println function shortcut (sysout alternative for eclipse IDE) - HowTos
- Copy entire directory using Terminal Command [Linux, Mac, Bash] - Linux
- Python: How to add Progress Bar in Console with Examples - Python
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing - MacOS
- Check Android Studio App is M1/M2 Chip based post installation - Android-Studio