INSTALL_FAILED_INSUFFICIENT_STORAGE error while running Android Application on Emulator is due to virtual memory size defined is less.
We can increase the Virtual memory size by running the following command from location android-sdk\tools ( from Terminal if on Mac OSX or Command Prompt if on Windows)
Replace emulator_name with your Emulator Device name.
emulator -avd "emulator_name" -partition-size 1024
After running this command start the emulator and install the APK on the device. You will now not face this error!
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- How to find version of Cargo in Rust - Rust
- How to remove quotes from a String in Python - Python
- Display full website URL/address in Safari macOS Browser - MacOS
- SharePoint workflow Canceled - Coercion Failed: Unable to transform the input lookup data into the requested type - SharePoint
- What does apt-get update command does? - Linux
- Python Comments Multiple Lines - Python
- How to Send or Publish SNS Message using AWS CLI - AWS