2014-12-15 10:52:49 - AndroidApp] Error in an XML file: aborting build. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] ------------------------------ [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Android Launch! [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] Connection with adb was interrupted. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] 0 attempts have been made to reconnect. [2014-12-15 10:58:04 - AndroidApp] You may want to manually restart adb from the Devices view.
This error message is related to USB connectivity. One of the below solutions may work for you,
Solution 1 : Try running your App again, if you get the same problem, remove and reconnect the USB cord.
Solution 2 : If Solution 1 doesn't work, check that Developers mode is ON on your device. Go to Developers mode and also check that USB Debugging checkbox is ticked.
Solution 3 : If nothing is working yet, look for ADB updates, if yes then update to latest ADB version and try again.
Solution 4 : Restart your eclipse and try running the app again.
Solution 5 : Try using a different USB cord.
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Ways to Convert Integer or int to Long in Java - Java
- StringJoiner Example with Java Collections - Java
- How to install Python 2.7.xx on macOS 12.3 Monterey or higher - Python
- Drop table using Java JDBC Template - Java
- Iterate over an Array using Java 8 Stream and foreach - Java
- Fahrenheit to Celsius Temperature Convertor: Tool & Formula - Tools
- How to update all installed packages at once in Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- How to install Android Studio Chipmunk and SDK tools on macOS (2021.2) - Android-Studio