If Microsoft Excel is the application that you spend most of the day, then you surely have some favorite features that you are using a lot. Keeping such features customized can help you save a lot of time.
If you have recently started working with a Mac/Macbook and using the Excel for Mac application, you may be wondering how can I customize the Ribbions?
Let's find out in below easy steps below,
- Step 1: Open an Excel Spreadsheet on your Mac.
- Step 2: Not go to Menu: Excel -> Preferences...
- Step 3: Select the Ribbon & Toolbar icon.
- Step 4: Under Ribbon tab you can customize the Ribbon Menu and Options as shown in the below screenshot.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- How to Download Apple Vision Pro visionOS Simulator on Xcode 15 - Apple
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites - Microsoft
- Robinhood unexpected server error - Android
- Python: Convert int to binary String - Python
- Guide: Install Vim on Mac - vi
- Fix: nano is not recognized as an internal or external command - Windows PowerShell - Powershell
- sudo is not recognized as an internal or external command - Windows
- Android : Connection with adb was interrupted 0 attempts have been made to reconnect - Android