With every new iOS (and iPadOS) that get the Screen Time Option under Settings app gets more features to help users to keep a check on your Mental and Physical heath of yourself. One good feature added to iOS 17 Screen Time is called the Screen Distance.
Screen Distance app helps to reduce eye strain. This feature helps to reduce the risk of myopia in children.
How to Enable Screen Distance Feature on iPhone/iPad
Step 1: Go to Settings App and click on Screen Time.
Step 2: You will see the new option - Screen Distance, tap on it.
Step 3: Here you will see a toggle button to enable or disable Screen Distance option for your iPhone/iPad.
Once enabled the Screen Distance will send you alerts when you or your child holds an iPhone or iPad with too close to his/her eyes.
Note: Screen Distance makes use of Face ID hence it is only supported by iPhones/iPads that have Face ID built in.
iPhone X iPhone XR iPhone XS iPhone XS Max iPhone 11 iPhone 11 Pro iPhone 11 Pro Max iPhone 12 mini iPhone 12 iPhone 12 Pro iPhone 12 Pro Max iPhone 13 mini iPhone 13 iPhone 13 Pro iPhone 13 Pro Max iPhone 14 iPhone 14 Pro iPhone 14 Pro Max iPhone 15 Series.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to turn off 5G Network on iPhone
- iPhone network says SOS Only on Status Bar
- How to Recover Deleted Messages on iPhone
- How to take a Screenshot on iPhone with iOS 17
- Screen Mirroring iPhone to TV
- How to Find and View Stored Wi-Fi Password on iPhone
- Xcode 13 - unknown error compiling for iOS 15.0 but module has a minimum deployment target of iOS 15.2
- How to Turn on/off Flashlight on iPhone
- How to Show Battery Percentage inside iPhone 12-14 Battery Indicator?
- Release Date and iPhone Devices that will Support iOS 16
- How to Change the Name of your iPhone (Updated for iOS 17)
- How to Change Name on iPhone under Settings
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari
- Fix: No Internet Connection on iPhone WiFi Network
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi
- How to enable Wifi Calling on iPhone
- Turn Off Auto-Brightness on iPhone running iOS 16
- How to Sync iPhone with iPad
- How to reset AirPods or AirPods Pro using iPhone/iPad or iPod
- How to know your iPhone Model Name
- What does has notifications silenced in Messages App mean in iPhone
- How to know if you are on iOS 17 on your iPhone
- How to initiate a photo request on iPhone from Mac Monterey
- Quick Fix: How to Force Restart Your iPhone
- How to unpair an Apple Watch with an iPhone
- How to save IntelliJ IDE Console logs to external log file - Android-Studio
- [fix] psycopg2 Error: pg_config executable not found - Python
- Python f-strings Formatted String Literals Syntax and Examples - Python
- Android read text file from internal storage - Android
- How to upload file programmatically to SharePoint Document Library using Server Object Model C# .Net - SharePoint
- PowerShell Alias Type Commands List for Mac - MacOS
- Float built-in function in Python - Python
- [Fix] Spring Tool Suite STS Code Autocomplete not working with Eclipse - Eclipse