Microsoft Error 0x80004005 is an unspecified error, and as you can see all the below errors are related to 0x80004005 and they can occur anywhere, with any Microsoft products and services.
Most common Error Code 0x80004005 MessagesError 0x80004005: Unspecified error
An unexpected error is keeping you from copying this folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.
Microsort OneDrive for Business
We couldn't set up this library for you because of a server or list configuration problem. If this keeps happening, please contact your administrator. Once this issue has been resolved you can try setup again.
Unspecified error Error code=0x80004005; Error source=Groove
Windows cannot access \\my-server
Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be a problem with your network. To try to identify and resolve network problems, click Diagnose. Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact
support for information, this may help: • Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3087040) - Error 0×80004005
An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem.
Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error
OneDrive - Code2care
An unknown error occurred. (Error Code: 0x80004005)
OneDrive for Business Critical Error
OneDrive for Business needs to close because of a hardware or configuration problem.
Error Description: Unspecified error
Reason for Error Code 0x80004005?
You would get the error code 0x80004005 especially when trying to copy/move/delete files and folders. Some of the reasons could be, that you do not have permission to access the files (missing right privileges), or your firewall/antivirus/Windows defender is blocking the process as it finds it suspicious.
Try below fixes and solutions to Error Code 0x80004005
- Make sure that the files that you are trying to access, do exist now.
- Make sure you have the required permissions to access copy/delete/edit the file(s)
- Try disabling Windows Defender and see if that helps.
- Download and Run: Automatically diagnose and repair Windows file and folder problems
Runs on: - Windows 7 - Windows 8 - Windows 8.1 - Windows 10
- Delete Windows Temp files (%temp%) and try again.
- Make sure your Windows (XP/8/10/11) are up to date.
- Try out a different unzip program if the error occurred during unzipping a file.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- [Fix] Microsoft AADSTS900561: The endpoint only accepts POST requests. Received a GET request.
- Remove Possible Data Loss Message from Microsoft Excel
- [Fix] Cannot connect to Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 18456
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix Power Automate FLOW error - InvalidTemplate Unable to process template language expressions in action
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to turn off Dark theme in Excel for Mac
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Fix Error CAA50021 - Number of retry attempts exceeds expectation - Microsoft 365 Apps
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Installing Google Cloud macOS SDK - Google
- How to read int value using Scanner Class Java - Java
- SQL: Check if table exists - HowTos
- [fix] Docker - no matching manifest for linux/arm64/v8 in the manifest list entries [M/M2 Mac] - Docker
- SharePoint Managed Metadata Hidden Taxonomy List - TaxonomyHiddenList - SharePoint
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- iPhone Message: A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 14 beta. - Apple
- How to add Back Button on Toolbar in Android [Tutorial] - Android