Did you lose your iPhone, or did somehow the old phone stop working and you have a new phone now? This could cause an issue when it comes to Applications that you use with Multi-factor authentication using Microsoft Authenticator.
For iPhone Users
In such a case you can try to make use of the iCloud backup and restore option provided you had enabled the backup feature on the app on your iOS device.
When this option is enabled Microsoft Authenticator app will back up your account creds to iCloud. This comes in very useful in situations when you lose your phone or get a new device and want to recover your information with Windows 365 applications and portals.
Steps to recovery on iPhone
- Open Microsoft Authenticator App on your iPhone
- Click on Begin recovery next to text - "Already have a backup? Sign in to your recovery account"
- Now Sign in with your recovery account using the personal Microsoft account that you had used while setting up the backup.
- Now your account credentials should be recovered to the new device.
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Save TextEdit file as Microsoft Word File .docx extension
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- How to Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Xbox Error Code: 0x80190190
- Fix Error Code: 80090030 in Microsoft Outlook/Teams
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- Microsoft Excel Fuzzy Lookup Add-in
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- Fix Microsoft Windows Update Error 80072EFE
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- How to connect Relational and NoSQL databases with Spring Boot - HowTos
- How to install Google Chrome using Mac Terminal - Google
- Force android app to run in Landscape mode programatically - Android
- Install OpenSSL on Linux/Ubuntu - Linux
- Java JDBC Transition Management using PreparedStatement Examples - Java
- How to Rename a Git Local Branch Using the --move Option - Git
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue. - Microsoft
- Java: Convert String to Binary - Java