Highlighting the current line where the cursor is in Notepad++ can be useful to improve readability especially when you're working with large files, one can be easy to lose track of your current position within the file.
Highlighting the current line can help you quickly identify where you are in the file, making it easier to read and navigate.
You can enable this option by going to Settings menu option and going to Preferences and select Editing tab.
Now all you need to do is check the radio box "Highlight Background" under the "Current Line Indicator" section.
Highlighting the current line in Notepad++ can help you work more efficiently and effectively, making it a useful feature for developers, writers, and anyone who frequently works with text files.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Notepad++ Editor alternatives for macOS
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Notepad++ do not show CRLF characters
- Reduce the size of Tabs on Notepad++
- Delete blank lines in a file using Notepad++
- Fix: Notepad++ bottom status bar not visible
- Notepad++ Hex Editor
- How to show End of Line Characters in File using Notepad++
- [Tutorial] Write And Run Python Code In Notepad++ Editor
- How to install XML Tools Plugin Notepad++
- Customizing Notepad++ New Document Line Encoding: CR/LF/CR LF
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++
- Column Mode Editing in Notepad++
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- How to recover unsaved notepad file Windows 10
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++
- Install Notepad++ silently using Windows Powershell
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- [Fix] Notepad++ tab not visible (hidden)
- Where are Notepad++ macros stored?
- Multiple line editing in Notepad++
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- Install Microsoft OneDrive on Mac - MacOS
- Java JDBC Select Multiple Records from table as List using PreparedStatement - Java
- Safari Disable Private Browsing Is Locked macOS Sonoma 14 - MacOS
- How to get the Execution Time of A Python Program - Python
- What is HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Code on web browsers - HowTos
- How to Add/Subtract Days to the Current Date in Java - Java
- What is (base) in Mac Terminal Prompt and how to remove it? - MacOS
- How to configure Maven for Java 8/11/17 - Java