After you install Microsoft Office setup on your Mac device, you would see a message of Microsoft AutoUpdate
System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run. To correct this problem, click the 'Settings' button and make sure that Microsoft AutoUpdate is allowed to run in the background.
You see this message because in order to update your Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, or PowerPoint, you will be required the allow Microsoft AutoUpdate to run in the background.
How to allow Microsoft AutoUpdate to run in the background
- Open the System Settings (macOS Ventura) by clicking on the Apple Logo .
- Now go to General and select "Login Items"
- Now locate Microsoft AutoUpdate and enable it.
- Once done, you will see that the pop-up will disappear and you would be able to see any new updates.
- Click on the update button to get the latest available update.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- [Fix] Spring Boot: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown database - Java
- How to check the size of a Docker Container - Docker
- Android AlertDialog Programatically Example - Android
- Multiple ways to Convert tabs with spaces in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Microsoft AI-900 Fundamental: A look at the Official Study Guide For Exam - Microsoft
- How to show Machintosh HD icon on Mac Desktop - MacOS
- How to know the MAC address of iPhone/iPad Wifi - iOS
- Fix: E: Command line option --installed is not understood in combination with the other options - Ubuntu