I have been using a Mac (Macbook) for years now and I must say Safari is by far the best browser for macOS, if you are looking for an easier way to quitting or closing the Safari Application you can do it by pressing Command ⌘ + Q keyboard buttons together!
Safari Application Quit/Close Keyboard shortcut: Command ⌘ + Q
✏️ Command + Q is the standard way of closing any macOS application.
If the Safari Application is pinned to the dock, the app icon will be visible there but the app open indicator (by a dot as you see in the above image) will disappear, when you open Safari again it will re-load again. On the contrary if you have de-selected the option to keep Safari in dock, you will see that as you quit the app using keyboard shortcut the icon promptly disappears from the dock as well.
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- SharePoint Designer Workflow error - Coercion Failed: Input cannot be null for this coercion - SharePoint
- How to check uptime of Linux/Unix/macOS system/server using console command? - Linux
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad - HowTos
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- 300+ Eclipse IDE Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac - Eclipse