I have been using a Mac (Macbook) for years now and I must say Safari is by far the best browser for macOS, if you are looking for an easier way to quitting or closing the Safari Application you can do it by pressing Command ⌘ + Q keyboard buttons together!
Safari Application Quit/Close Keyboard shortcut: Command ⌘ + Q
✏️ Command + Q is the standard way of closing any macOS application.
If the Safari Application is pinned to the dock, the app icon will be visible there but the app open indicator (by a dot as you see in the above image) will disappear, when you open Safari again it will re-load again. On the contrary if you have de-selected the option to keep Safari in dock, you will see that as you quit the app using keyboard shortcut the icon promptly disappears from the dock as well.
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List
- How to connect Airpods to Macbook Air or Pro?
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- say command macOS terminal examples
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations
- Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard commands on mac
- Android Images with Rounded Corners : ImageView - Android
- Save webpage as pdf in Google Chrome for Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Change SharePoint search results FullTextSqlQuery RowLimit 10000 - SharePoint
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint
- FileZilla Connection time out Failed to retrieve directory listing - FTP
- Tutorial Java SOAP WebServices JAS-WS with Eclipse J2EE IDE and Tomcat Server Part 1 - Java
- Android RatingBar Example - Android
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- List of Java Keywords - Java
- [Solutions] Android Error in an XML file: aborting build. Eclipse SDK - Android
- How to configure PDF iFilter for SharePoint - SharePoint
- Create simple struts2 project using maven commands - Java
- Change Height of Android ActionBar - Android
- How to enable disable SharePoint Developer Dashboard for tracing troubleshooting - SharePoint
- Eclipse: Updating Maven Project. Unsupported IClasspathEntry kind=4 - Eclipse