If while working on a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet you want to select two separate (not adjacent) columns using your Mac/Macbook Keyboard and trackpad, you can try the below three easy steps.
- Step 1: Open the Excel sheet on your Mac/Macbook.
- Step 2: Now select the first column by placing your cursor on the column name e.g. A, B, C... (you will see a black down arrow cursor).
- Step 3: Now while keep pressing the Command ⌘, move your cursor to the column name (e.g. A, B, C...) that you want to select the next and click.
In this way, you can select as many columns as you want.
Below is a GIF demo of how it's done.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to install python pip on Ubuntu using apt command - Linux
- 36: Python Program Convert Hex String to Integer - Python-Programs
- Recommended size and resolution for SharePoint Online Site logo - SharePoint
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal - MacOS
- Change Max and Min Value of Android Seekbar Programmatically - Android
- PowerShell: Check if File Exists - Powershell
- List of Java Simple Date Formats (Cheatsheet) - Java