To display a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet on SharePoint Site with its contents, you can make use of the File Viewer Web Part.Steps:
- Open SharePoint Page in edit mode,
- Now click on the + icon in the section where you want to display the excel spreadsheet,
- Now search for File Viewer and select it,
- Click on Add File and select an Excel Spreadsheet that you want to embed,
- You might see a message below just which you can select OK,
This item is from your OneDrive site. Files and folders in OneDrive are private unless you share them. Have you shared this file with your site members so they can access it?
- The excel Spreadsheet will be embedded on the page, Republish to apply changes.
More Excel sheet display options
Click on the "Edit Web Part" icon to see extra options for embedding the spreadsheet.
You can choose from the options available to display a chart, table, range, or the entire workbook.
When you choose the entire workbook, you can choose from the below options,
- Show grid lines
- Show row and column headers
- Allow sorting and filtering columns
You will need to provide the chart/table name from the excel sheet if you go with the chart/table option.
The Range options is the one you may use if you want to display a specific section of the sheet. You will need to provide the below details,
- Sheet name
- Starting cell
- Ending cell
If you provide an incorrect excel sheet name you will get an error - "Unable to display named item"
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- How to generate client id and secret to register SharePoint App with OAuth
- How to share SharePoint site or document with all users in organization
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- error CAML Query containing special characters
- Access URL for SharePoint Tenant Admin Center (Online Office 365)
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint - The URL is invalid. It may refer to a nonexistent file or folder, or refer to a valid file or folder that is not in the current Web.
- How to delete SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.Net
- How to Share Microsoft SharePoint Site with Users or Groups
- JSON column formatting to preview SharePoint Online file on mouse hover
- SharePoint List redirect user after submitting form NewForm.aspx
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config
- SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview Deprecated Removed features
- How to create SharePoint Document Library
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to disable SharePoint subsite creation option for owners
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint error - Your organization doesn't allow sharing with users from this domain. Please contact your IT department for help. (OSE403)
- [Solved] SharePoint Search Internal server error exception
- How to wrap column text in SharePoint Online Modern List Grid View using JSON formatting
- How to extend retiring SharePoint 2010 Workflows and continue with Office 365
- Changed AD user display name showing old name in SharePoint
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page
- How to enable anonymous public access for SharePoint Online site collection, file, folder without login ?
- Tutorial : Simple Lightweight Pure CSS based Vertical Navigation Menu - CSS
- Officially Send WhatsApp message using webpage (html) - WhatsApp
- Know current Python Version - Python
- Java - Check if array contains the value - Java
- Android Studio emulator/Device logCat logs not displayed - Android-Studio
- Program 4: Input Name and Age and Print - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message - WhatsApp
- Unable to establish connection to adb : Android Studio Error - Android