If you are the organizer of a Teams meeting, then you can mute someone in the meeting by following the below steps.
- Click on the People icon in the Meeting Window.
- You should see the "Participants" sidebar at the left menubar.
Now you should see people who have joined in the "In this meeting" tab.
- Now click on the person whom you want to mute, and select the option - "Mute Participant".
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on an M1 Mac running macOS Sonoma 14.0.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to start Microsoft Teams on Mac Startup
- 5 ways to pop out a Chat in Microsoft Teams
- Fix - Microsoft Teams Error Code - 80090016
- How to track and download Microsoft Teams meeting attendance report of participants/students
- How to know the version of Teams installed
- How to Install Microsoft Teams App on M1 or M2 Mac
- Fix - You're missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams
- How to fix Microsoft Teams Error Code caa70004
- [Microsoft Teams] You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization.
- Microsoft Teams Error - You cannot add another work account to Teams at the moment
- Fix Microsoft Teams error We're sorry—we have run into an issue Try again
- Microsoft Teams: Delay in sending and receiving messages - TM495986
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams
- Fix Microsoft Teams Admin Center error - The Security zone setting isnt configured correctly
- Microsoft Teams - Where would you like to start - Business or Personal
- Microsoft Teams adds New Conversation Button
- How to Quit Microsoft Teams when App Closed on Mac
- Microsoft Teams: Sign-in is blocked error
- How to Uninstall Microsoft Teams on Mac
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression
- How to install Microsoft Teams on Mac using Terminal (Silently)
- How to Enable Dark Mode Theme in Microsoft Teams
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams
- Common Microsoft Teams sign in errors and how to fix
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online
- PowerShell: How to Check if a Module is Already Installed - Powershell
- Fix: EOFError Exception in Python - Python
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming - Android
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS) - MacOS
- Remove git config at Local, Global or System Levels? - Git
- Java 8 Supplier Functional Interface Examples - Java
- [Docker M1/M2 Mac] qemu-x86_64: Could not open /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2: No such file or directory AWS CLI - Docker
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc - Android