Freezing a row in Excel especially the top header makes it easy to view the sheet when it is been scrolled to make sense of data in each column.
If you are using the Microsoft Excel application on your Mac/Macbook, then you can freeze a row using the Mac Keyboard and Trackpad in two easy steps.
- Step 1: Open the Excel spreadsheet on your Mac.
- Step 2: Go to Menu: Window -> Freeze Panes.
Alternatively you can also achieve this by clicking the View tab on the ribbon and selecting "Free Top Row"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Fix: This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different file name. [Windows 10/11]
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- [Solution] WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 VM on Mac
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103
- Change the Size of History in Windows Terminal (Updated for Windows 11)
- How to Know Version of Windows Terminal
- How to do a Print Screen on Windows 11 to Screencapture
- How to Set PowerShell as Default Shell on Windows Terminal
- How to know the version and Device ID of OneDrive on Mac
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Shortcut to Open Snipping Tool on Windows and Take Screenshot
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- Setup Git + Visual Studio Code Tutorial - Git
- Android Studio Error:(19, 0) Gradle DSL method not found: android() - Android-Studio
- Bash command to wait for seconds - Bash
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS
- How to disable button in Bootstrap - Bootstrap
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users - MacOS
- [Fix] Modern authentication failed here, but youll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 - Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Get MD5 Hash as Checksum of a String in Python - Python