If the Microsoft Excel Application is not responding on your Mac/Macbook running on macOS, then try the below steps to force quit it.
- Step 1: Go to the macOS Menu and click on the Apple icon
- Step 2: Now select Force Quit
- Step 3: Now select "Microsoft Excel" from the list and click on the "Force Quit" button.
- Step 4: You will see an alert message:
Do you want to force "Microsoft Excel" to quit? You will lose any unsaved changes. Cancel Force Quit
- Step 5: Click on Force Quit.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Microsoft,
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac - MacOS
- Add comma or semicolon at end of each line Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Upgrade Gradle in Android Studio - Gradle
- Tailwind CSS Hello World Example - CSS
- How to stop MongoDB Server running on Ubuntu - Ubuntu
- [Fix] java: incompatible types: java.lang.String cannot be converted to int - Java
- Get count of SharePoint List or Document Library Items using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Fix: Eclipse Cant Connect to any repository not Authorized Error GitHub - Eclipse