If you are trying to crop an image on your Mac using the Preview App and you notice that the Crop option under Tools menu looks to be disabled. Well here is how to get it enabled.
In order to crop an image, you need to do a selection first, this can be done by the below steps.
- Step 1:
Click on the Marker icon on the Preview app to see editing options.
- Step 2:
Now make use of the Section tool.
- Step 3:
You should see a cross cursor, use it to select the area of the image that you want to crop.
- Step 4:
As soon as you do that you will see a crop icon appear at the extreme right of the Marker Tool area.
- Step 5:
Also, when you go to Tools -> Crop now, it will be enabled.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Clear Screen shortcut macOS Terminal
- What is macOS Ventura?
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to Find Where Mac Terminal App is Located?
- AutoSave button not working on Office on Mac (Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- macOS say command text to speech using various voices and languages
- How to change Ping TTL value on macOS
- Open .bash_profile File in TextEdit using Terminal
- How to know the Safari Version on Mac
- How to Copy full Absolute Path of a File on Mac
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- Enable spell check in Sublime Text (macOS)
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to turn off Location Services macOS Ventura 13
- How to Open VS Code on Mac
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to Fix cd: too many arguments Error in Terminal: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to install wget on macOS
- Select Line Number TextEdit on Mac
- Strikethrough Text in Excel for Mac
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- How to install Yarn on Mac (macOS)
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal
- How to Schedule Mails in macOS Ventura
- java: unclosed string literal [Error] - Java
- Python: Append A List at the Start of Another List - Python
- VS Code: The source path must be contained in the project root folder. - Java
- How to Add Maven Central Repository in pom.xml - HowTos
- How to make a Python Program Pause for X seconds - Python
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- Java: Round Up to 2 decimal places examples - Java
- No Android device found : Android File Transfer App Mac OS X - Android