To do a Print Screen on a Windows 11 computer, you can make use of the Windows + PrtScn buttons.
If your keyboard does not have a Print Screen or PrtScn then you can press the Fn (Function) + Windows + Spacebar to capture a screenshot of your Window.
This is not an AI-generated article but is demonstrated by a human on a Windows 11 Pro device.
Please support independent contributors like Code2care by donating a coffee.
Buy me a coffee!
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Windows 365: Restore Deleted Distribution Group using Admin Center (Active Directory)
- How to Make a Windows Notepad File Read-Only
- Enable Cloud Based Clipboard for Images and Text on Windows 10/11
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line)
- Fix: This file is set to read-only. Try again with a different file name. [Windows 10/11]
- Top 5 Fonts for Windows Notepad
- Cannot access Windows application shortcuts on Start menu and Taskbar
- [Solution] WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80370102 VM on Mac
- Fix Windows Update Error Code: 0x80070643
- Fix: Windows 10/11 Update Install Error - 0x80070103
- Change the Size of History in Windows Terminal (Updated for Windows 11)
- How to Know Version of Windows Terminal
- How to do a Print Screen on Windows 11 to Screencapture
- How to Set PowerShell as Default Shell on Windows Terminal
- How to know the version and Device ID of OneDrive on Mac
- How to Press a Enter in Cell for New Line on Microsoft Excel on Mac
- Minecraft Fix: Error: UNKNOWN code: Deep Ocean - Something went wrong in the login process
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows OneDrive 0x8007018b Error Code
- How to Change the Default Shell in Windows Terminal App
- Fix: Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
- [Fix] Microsoft Windows Store error 0x00000005 (Windows 8/10/11)
- Fix: Windows Update Error Code: 0x800f0922
- Fix: Error code: 0x204 Microsoft Remote Desktop - Unable to connect the remote PC.
- Shortcut to Open Snipping Tool on Windows and Take Screenshot
- Grep Alternative for Windows CMD or PowerShell: findstr
- How to know the current shell you are logged in? - Bash
- List of New Features in Java 11 (JEPs) - Java
- Rust: Cargo Init vs Cargo New Command - Rust
- Fix: Curl No Match Found Error - cURL
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android
- AWS CLI Command to Get a List of SNS Topics - AWS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari - MacOS
- Upgrade Gradle in Android Studio - Gradle