If you use a Windows 10/11 PC, then below are some must-know keyboard shortcuts that you should know.
|Keyboard Key Combination||Action on Windows 10/11|
|Windows logo key + A||Opens the Action Center for notifications and quick settings.
|Windows logo key + C||Activates the voice typing feature|
|Windows logo key + D||Hides or unhides the desktop|
|Windows logo key + Down arrow||Moves down through the sequence of Maximized > Windowed > Minimized for the focused window|
|Windows logo key + E||Opens File Explorer
|Windows logo key + I||Opens Settings
|Windows logo key + L||Locks your computer|
|Windows logo key + M||Minimizes all windows|
|Windows logo key + R||Opens the Run command.
|Windows logo key + S||Opens Search|
|Windows logo key + Tab||Switches to Task View, a selected window will return with focus|
|Windows logo key + Up arrow||Moves up through the sequence of Minimized > Windowed > Maximized for the focused window|
|Windows logo key + V||Opens Clipboard history to do copy and paste.
|Windows logo key + X||Opens the Quick Link menu (WinX menu)|
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Windows-11,
- JDBC SQLException Statement.executeQuery() cannot issue statements that do not produce result sets - Java
- Fix: ModuleNotFoundError No module named openpyxl - Python
- Change the default git branch name from master to main - Git
- Fetch More then 10 Links Per Page in Google Search Result - Google
- Bash Command to Empty a File in Terminal - Bash
- Microsoft Teams change default language - Teams
- Error : Invalid key hash.The key hash does not match any stored key hashes - Android
- [fix] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running? - Docker