Numerous MAC users have reported that they cannot use Microsoft's EDGE browser and are facing a strange error stating "The page is having a problem. Try coming back to it later." with an Error Code 6.
The reported issue is with Edge browser on macOS Catalina, Big Sur. The browser crashes when opening a new tab, Settings or any internal Edge page, including extensions.
How to fix this problem ?Microsoft wrote on the 'Microsoft Edge Dev' Twitter handle that they are working on this and shall provide an update soon, the solution proposed is to reboot the MAC in order to fix the problem.
Refreshing the page or opening a new tab also seemed to work for some impacted users.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Error code - 7: There's a more permanent way to sign in to Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Teams - You're offline. Messages you send while offline will be sent when you're back online - Teams
- iOS 14 Volume Turned Down: Based on your headphone usage over the last seven days - Apple
- Java - How to set custom thread name? - Java
- How to Right Click on Mac Desktop? - MacOS
- How to hide or remove quick launch left navigation from SharePoint Online Modern site page - SharePoint
- Install Microsoft OneDrive on Mac - MacOS
- [Solution] macOS Big Sur Installation: There is not enough free space, Additional Space Required - MacOS