Numerous MAC users have reported that they cannot use Microsoft's EDGE browser and are facing a strange error stating "The page is having a problem. Try coming back to it later." with an Error Code 6.
The reported issue is with Edge browser on macOS Catalina, Big Sur. The browser crashes when opening a new tab, Settings or any internal Edge page, including extensions.
How to fix this problem ?Microsoft wrote on the 'Microsoft Edge Dev' Twitter handle that they are working on this and shall provide an update soon, the solution proposed is to reboot the MAC in order to fix the problem.
Refreshing the page or opening a new tab also seemed to work for some impacted users.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- incorrect line ending: found carriage return (\r) without corresponding newline (\n) - Android
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP
- Fix zsh: permission denied: script.sh - zsh
- 3 Commands to stop Nginx Server - Linux
- Steps to Compare Two files in Sublime Text Side-by-Side - Sublime-Text
- Android : IOException: Unable to open sync connection! - Android
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server - SharePoint
- How to install pip on macOS using terminal command [Python] - Python