Numerous MAC users have reported that they cannot use Microsoft's EDGE browser and are facing a strange error stating "The page is having a problem. Try coming back to it later." with an Error Code 6.
The reported issue is with Edge browser on macOS Catalina, Big Sur. The browser crashes when opening a new tab, Settings or any internal Edge page, including extensions.
How to fix this problem ?Microsoft wrote on the 'Microsoft Edge Dev' Twitter handle that they are working on this and shall provide an update soon, the solution proposed is to reboot the MAC in order to fix the problem.
Refreshing the page or opening a new tab also seemed to work for some impacted users.
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- How to check RAM details on Mac? - MacOS
- Convert Java Array to ArrayList Code Example - Java
- Fix SharePoint PowerShell error - The term Get-SPweb is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet function script file or operable program - SharePoint
- say command macOS terminal examples - MacOS