Applaud for you if you are reading this. I assume you were successful in installing the SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview with all the initial hiccups with respect to prerequisites, multiple reboots, and lots of troubleshooting.
So we are in the process of setting up the SharePoint 2016 FARM now.
You will come across a WARNING related to missing ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplifies.xml file. Yes, its a warning and not an error so do not trouble yourself much.
Important Points -
Warning Message WARNING: Feature ManageUserProfileServiceApplication\feature.xml had failed to install for the following reason: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\16\Template\Features\ManageUser ProfileServiceApplication\ManageUserProfileServiceApplicationTenantSimplifies.xml'
- The error references to a missing Feature XML file from the HIVE folder.
- Error is related to the User Profile Service Application service.
- The file is actually missing and not found in the specified folder path.Solution
This is a known BUG with SharePoint Server 2016 IT Preview. So just ignore it for now.
The SharePoint team is definitely working on this and we should see this issue fixed in future releases.
- SharePoint An unexpected error has occurred - Correlation ID and Merge-SPlogfile
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Send Email with attachment using SharePoint PowerShell, SMTP server
- Sharepoint errors were found when compiling the workflow
- How to update SharePoint List Item programmatically
- Merge-SPlogfile PowerShell - SharePoint Correlation ID error
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site
- [Solved] SharePoint Access Denied error editing Document Name
- How to migrate SharePoint Designer 2010 workflow to Power Automate FLOW (Microsoft Office 365)
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error - Android
- Eclipse : The type java.lang.CharSequence cannot be resolved. Indirectly referenced from required .class files - Java
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later. - Android
- How to repeat tile background image in Android Activity - Android
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java - Android
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m - Android
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell - SharePoint
- How to find AUTO_INCREMENT fileds value in mysql table - MySQL
- Unable to connect to the Internet : Google Chrome - Chrome
- java.io.IOException: Unable to locate resource handler.properties - Java
- Redirect page using jQuery - jQuery
- Android Studio : Build Tools 23.0.0 rc1 is deprecated - Android-Studio
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in - Eclipse