If you haven't installed Microsoft OneDrive yet on your Mac running on macOS Sonoma 14, then please follow the below link that covers the steps to get it installed.
Once you have downloaded and installed Microsoft OneDrive application on your macOS Sonoma 14, you would need to set it up with your Office.com credentials.
Let's take a look at how to get this done.
- In Spotlight Search (Press F4) type OneDrive and open the app.
- You will be asked to enter your email Id. If you have enabled Two-Step Authentication, you will see a Number on the screen and be asked to verify on the Authenticator app on your Android/iPhone.
- Follow the instructions and you should finally see the screen with a message - "Your OneDrive Is Ready for You"
You would also see a notification that OneDrive added items that can run in the background:
- Finally you should be able to see the OneDrive icon on the macOS Sonoma Menubar.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to Change Mac Password on macOS Ventura - MacOS
- How to Know Which Python Version Installed on Jupyter Notebook - Python
- Insert an inverted exclamation mark ¡ using Mac Keyboard? - MacOS
- Informal written computer correspondence acronyms list and meanings - 2022
- Fix Ubuntu /bin/sh: 1: zsh: not found error - Ubuntu
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- How to activate and use Microsoft Teams Together mode - Microsoft
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac - MacOS