If you just took a screenshot on your Mac/Macbook and you want to crop it, you need to look for the Marker icon when you open the screenshot image with the Preview App.
As you may see in the above image, I have highlighted the Marker icon, when clicked you get to see a whole lot of options which you should see the Selection tool icon as well.
Use the Rectangular Selection option to select the area that you want to crop.
Next you go to Preview App Menu: Tools -> Crop
And you should have the cropped image of your screenshot.
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- Shutdown Mac Terminal Command
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0
- macOS: Remove Desktop or Documents Folder from iCloud Drive Syncing
- [fix] How to Show file extensions on all files on Mac
- How to install Zoom Add-in to Outlook (Mac)
- How to turn off Stage Manager - macOS Ventura
- Fix - Xode - Internal logic error: Connection was invalidated
- How to do calculations in Mac Terminal
- How to delete a Page in Microsoft Word File on Mac (macOS)
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to Uninstall Brew on Mac
- Find your macOS version
- Change TextEdit File Encoding
- AppleScript Example with TextEdit
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to Find File and Directory Size in Mac Terminal
- How to open new tab in Sublime Text Editor [macOS]
- How to list all users in Mac Terminal
- Turn off Auto-Capitalization on macOS Ventura 13
- How to check Command Line Tools Version [Updated for Ventura]
- Change Current User Password using Mac Terminal Command
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later - Microsoft
- Program 1: Print Hello World! - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- How to Add New Entry to ZSH PATH - zsh
- osascript: Docker Desktop wants to create symlinks [macOS] - Docker
- How to fix command not found brew (bash, zsh) on macOS Terminal - MacOS
- How to check if a Command Exists using Bash Script - Bash
- Fix - macOS Sonoma 14 - zsh: command not found: python - Python