If you try to login to Microsoft Teams application on desktop/mobile for the first time using your personal Hotmail/Outllok/Live email account and get the above message after you login then you must know Microsoft is not for personal use. You must be associated with a organization to get started, or sign-up your organization.
- Click on "Sign up for Teams"
- You will be directed to a webpage where you would see "Get your organization started today with the free version of Teams"
- Click on "Sign up for free", you will be asked to login again.
- You would see 3 options to choose from:
How do you want to use Teams? a. For school To connect students and faculty for courses and projects, in a classroom or online b. For friends and family For everyday life, to make audio or video calls c. For work and organizations To work with teammates wherever they are
- If you select option "For friends and family" you will be asked to use Skype.
Connect with friends and family Teams is available on mobile. You’ll need the most recent version of the mobile app. Visit your app store to update or download, then add a personal account. If you are looking for audio and video calling from your desktop, Skype is the best option.
- If you belong to a organization you can set up free teams account by checking "For work and organizations" option.
Difference between Free and Paid Microsoft teams account
Free Teams can have maximum 500k users per compared to unlimited if you have an enterprise license. Even the file storage difference is 2GB/user v/s 1TB/user. Phone calls and audio conferencing is not available in free account.
Check more: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/differences-between-microsoft-teams-and-microsoft-teams-free-0b69cf39-eb52-49af-b255-60d46fdf8a9c
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Android : Neither user 10085 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Android
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon - Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code - Android