You receive error 135011 while you try to sign in or activate Microsoft Office 365 Apps (including but not limited to Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, PowerBI, PowerApps, Automate, Office, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Azure). Additionally, the password used is also correct.
Something went wrong Your organization has disabled this device. To fix this, contact your system administrator and provide the error code 135011. More information: https://wmv.microsoft.com/wamerrors
The error code 135011 states "Device used during the authentication is disabled".
Error 135011 occurs when the device you tried to log in with is either disabled or deleted by the Office 365 Administrator in Azure Active Directory (AD).
Many employees use their personal devices (not a corporate provided laptop, phone, tablet), which could be a reason it might not be registered in the Azure AD.
⛏️ How to fix error code 135011 organization disabled device error ?
TIP - Use Office Web App (OWA from the browser) as an alternate fix for error 135011 till your device is registered.==> Troubleshooting steps for end users
- Try using a different internet connection (different wifi or mobile phone hotspot) and check if the same problem re occurs. This will help isolating the issue.
- If you are connected with a firewall or proxy, try chaing that by connecting to a different network.
- Remove saved Microsoft credentials from your device (MicrosoftOffice16_Data). Control Panel --> User Accounts --> Credential Manager --> Click Windows Credentials --> Under Generic Credentials --> delete credentials.
- You can even try creating a new local account and check behaviour.
==> Troubleshooting steps for Microsoft 365 Tenant Admin
Perform below steps to fix and trust/enable the device. If you are not an admin, contact your IT team for help.
- Sign in to the Azure portal (Azure AD Admin Center).
- Select Azure Active Directory --> Devices.
- Look for the disabled device in list of devices, search the user or device name.
- Select the corresponding device and Enable it again.
- In case the device was deleted in the Azure AD, you will have to re-register it.
⭐⭐ How to manage devices using Azure portal
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- How To Remove Only Conditional Formatting in Excel
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- Remove mailto link from Microsoft 365 Word Document Email Text
- How to take a screenshot on Microsoft Windows OS on PC or Laptop
- How to Force Quit Microsoft Excel Application on Mac
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to Delete a Sheet in Excel on Mac
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to Select Two Separate Columns in Excel on Mac
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- How to Create Absolute References in Microsoft Excel for Mac
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to change font, apply bold or italic styles, font size in Windows Notepad - HowTos
- Java 8: Get First and Last Date of the Week for Given Date - Java
- How to Connect to AWS Windows EC2 UI Instance from M1 Mac (Updated) - HowTos
- 34: Traverse a List in Reverse Order - 1000+ Python Programming - Python-Programs
- How to convert Python datetime object to a String - Python
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar - MacOS
- How to Disable Mac Terminal Bell Sound - MacOS