You receive error 135011 while you try to sign in or activate Microsoft Office 365 Apps (including but not limited to Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, PowerBI, PowerApps, Automate, Office, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Azure). Additionally, the password used is also correct.
Something went wrong Your organization has disabled this device. To fix this, contact your system administrator and provide the error code 135011. More information: https://wmv.microsoft.com/wamerrors
The error code 135011 states "Device used during the authentication is disabled".
Error 135011 occurs when the device you tried to log in with is either disabled or deleted by the Office 365 Administrator in Azure Active Directory (AD).
Many employees use their personal devices (not a corporate provided laptop, phone, tablet), which could be a reason it might not be registered in the Azure AD.
⛏️ How to fix error code 135011 organization disabled device error ?
TIP - Use Office Web App (OWA from the browser) as an alternate fix for error 135011 till your device is registered.==> Troubleshooting steps for end users
- Try using a different internet connection (different wifi or mobile phone hotspot) and check if the same problem re occurs. This will help isolating the issue.
- If you are connected with a firewall or proxy, try chaing that by connecting to a different network.
- Remove saved Microsoft credentials from your device (MicrosoftOffice16_Data). Control Panel --> User Accounts --> Credential Manager --> Click Windows Credentials --> Under Generic Credentials --> delete credentials.
- You can even try creating a new local account and check behaviour.
==> Troubleshooting steps for Microsoft 365 Tenant Admin
Perform below steps to fix and trust/enable the device. If you are not an admin, contact your IT team for help.
- Sign in to the Azure portal (Azure AD Admin Center).
- Select Azure Active Directory --> Devices.
- Look for the disabled device in list of devices, search the user or device name.
- Select the corresponding device and Enable it again.
- In case the device was deleted in the Azure AD, you will have to re-register it.
⭐⭐ How to manage devices using Azure portal
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- Microsoft Office Mac Ventura: System Settings must be changed before Microsoft AutoUpdate can run
- Save TextEdit file as Microsoft Word File .docx extension
- Fix - Microsoft Windows Error Code: 0xA00F4244 NoCamerasAreAttached
- How to Save a Notepad file as Microsoft Excel file
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Xbox Error Code: 0x80190190
- Fix Error Code: 80090030 in Microsoft Outlook/Teams
- Microsoft Edge Fix: ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED
- AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again. [Microsoft 365]
- Fix- Microsoft Word Pages Appear Black
- Microsoft Excel Fuzzy Lookup Add-in
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- Lost your iPhone? Regenerate QR Code for Microsoft Authenticator App
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- Fix Microsoft Windows Update Error 80072EFE
- [fix] Microsoft Error Code 0x80004005 - Unspecified error
- How to add Data Analysis Add-in in Excel on Mac
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- Docker Commit Command with Examples - Docker
- clear is not recognized as an internal or external command operable program or batch file. - DOS
- Enable and reduce background noise in Microsoft Teams with AI-based noise suppression - Teams
- How to create an empty Optional Instance in Java - Java
- Disable Apps from Opening on Mac Startup (Login items) - MacOS
- Step-by-Step: How to delete a git branch from local as well as remote origin - Git
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends. - Microsoft
- Spring Boot CRUD Examples using JDBCTemplate - Java