You can install multiple Python Packages at once using pip/pip3 command by providing the package/module names separated by a space.
# pip3 install requests numpy tensorflow spicy
This will install all the packages one after the other.
It is better to define which all packages you want to install in a requirements.txt file and run it using the pip command as follows.
pip install -r requirements.txt
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
- pip install see the list of all available versions of package
- Fix - E: Package python3-pip has no installation candidate
- Fix: >>> pip install - SyntaxError: invalid syntax
- Python: How to install psycopg2 using pip
- Check If Python pip modules are outdated and New Version is Available
- Update All Outdated Modules/Packages using pip3
- WARNING: pip is being invoked by an old script wrapper. This will fail in a future version of pip.
- How to list all versions of Python Modules Available using pip/pip3
- How to install multiple Python Packages at once using pip/pip3 command
- pip/pip3 ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 13] Permission denied
- How to upgrade pip/pip3 package installer for Python
- pip install specific version of a Python Package
- Fix: error: legacy-install-failure Python pip/pip3
- Fix Python WARNING: You are using pip version 19 however version 21 is available
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size - MacOS
- #YouMakeStrayKidsStay STRAY KIDS EVERYWHERE ALL AROUND THE WORLD Trending Hashtag - News
- TextEdit save file with txt extension - MacOS
- Python: How to create a Dictionary of Lists with Examples - Python
- Bash Command to Check Disk Space - Bash
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width - Eclipse
- How to Uninstall Vim on Mac? - vi