macOS Big Sur has really brought some great additions to the Menu Bar, the control centre really highlights the synergy between macOS and iOS.
If you want to display the Wifi icon in the Menu Bar outside of the Control Centre, all you need to do is,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select: System Preferences...
- Click on Network,
- Under Wifi: Check the "Show Wifi Status in menu bar"
- Add now you should be able to see the Wifi icon in the menu bar.
If you want to disable or hide the Wifi icon from the menu bar you follow the same above steps but just uncheck the checkbox that reads "Show Wifi Status in menu bar".
✌️Hiding WiFi icon would be a good idea if you have too many icon displayed in the menu bar that clutter the bar as you can anytime access or check WiFi settings from the Control Centre.
- Open New Terminal Window Using Keyboard Shortcut macOS
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- WARNING: Python 2.7 is not recommended [macOS Big Sur]
- Terminal Command to get the list of available shells in macOS
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- Youtube spacebar not working in search on macOS Safari
- How to refresh Safari on Mac (macOS) using keyboard shortcut
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Disable Startup Sound on macOS
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Test internet speed using macOS Terminal command
- How to hide or display Wifi icon in macOS Bug Sur Menu Bar
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- wget Command on macOS Terminal
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- How to check zsh installed version using terminal
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- ls: .: Operation not permitted - Mac Big Sur Terminal Zsh Error
- How to install maven in macOS using Terminal Command
- How to open new tabs macOS Terminal
- How to uninstall GarageBand from Mac
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command