macOS Big Sur has really brought some great additions to the Menu Bar, the control centre really highlights the synergy between macOS and iOS.
If you want to display the Wifi icon in the Menu Bar outside of the Control Centre, all you need to do is,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select: System Preferences...
- Click on Network,
- Under Wifi: Check the "Show Wifi Status in menu bar"
- Add now you should be able to see the Wifi icon in the menu bar.
If you want to disable or hide the Wifi icon from the menu bar you follow the same above steps but just uncheck the checkbox that reads "Show Wifi Status in menu bar".
✌️Hiding WiFi icon would be a good idea if you have too many icon displayed in the menu bar that clutter the bar as you can anytime access or check WiFi settings from the Control Centre.
- How to load zsh profile on opening shell terminal
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- Show CPU and Memory Usage on macOS Menu Bar
- How to save macOS Terminal outputs as text file
- How to install wget on macOS
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- How to Change Mouse Wheel Scroll Direction on Mac
- macOS R installation steps
- How to open terminal on Mac to run commands
- How to know your Mac Screen Resolution?
- Safari - Get HTTP Request Response Headers
- Opening mac Terminal
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Add Bookmark macOS Safari
- How to check RAM details on Mac?
- How to install Java on macOS [Big Sur]
- How to Display Analog Clock on Mac Menu Bar
- How to remove app from Dock when closed [macOS Big Sur]
- How to add to PATH in macOS Big Sur
- Keyboard Shortcut to delete a file on a Mac [Macbook]
- How to increase macOS Terminal text font size (Big Sur)
- Permanently set $PATH variable in Mac Zsh shell
- Delete a Directory using Mac Terminal Command
- Remove Now Playing icon from macOS Big Sur Menu Bar
- How to find files taking up space on your Mac
- How to display only IP address using Terminal command - HowTos
- PHP drag and drop file upload tutorial using dropzone.js - PHP
- Spotify is down for iOS and Android globally - error no internet connection available, something went wrong - News
- Calculate Area and Circumference of Circle - C-Program
- Android Studio Change SDK Path - Android