macOS Big Sur has really brought some great additions to the Menu Bar, the control centre really highlights the synergy between macOS and iOS.
If you want to display the Wifi icon in the Menu Bar outside of the Control Centre, all you need to do is,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select: System Preferences...
- Click on Network,
- Under Wifi: Check the "Show Wifi Status in menu bar"
- Add now you should be able to see the Wifi icon in the menu bar.
If you want to disable or hide the Wifi icon from the menu bar you follow the same above steps but just uncheck the checkbox that reads "Show Wifi Status in menu bar".
✌️Hiding WiFi icon would be a good idea if you have too many icon displayed in the menu bar that clutter the bar as you can anytime access or check WiFi settings from the Control Centre.
More Posts related to MacOS,
- Opening mac Terminal
- How to change default macOS Terminal Window size
- How to clear Mac Terminal screen
- Find Hostname of Mac running on macOS Ventura 13
- Installing MongoDB on Linux/Unix/macOS/Ubuntu
- How to switch from bash to zsh shell in macOS Terminal
- Limit scrollback rows in macOS Terminal
- How to Set Background Wallpaper on macOS 13 Ventura
- This operation couldnt be completed. Unable to locate a Java Runtime. [macOS]
- Encode or Decode Base64 String using Mac Terminal Command
- List of All Apple Silicon ARM Based M1/M2 Mac [updated Oct 2022)
- How to remove Siri from Menu Bar [macOS Big Sur]
- Must Know Homebrew Commands for Mac/Linux Users
- Hide Keyboard Text Input Icon on macOS Ventura Menu Bar
- 13.0 MacOS Ventura release date
- How to change the default location of Mac Screenshot
- How to set Out Of Office (OOO) on Outlook for Mac
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- How to install wget on macOS
- Mac turn dark mode on or off using terminal command
- Create Symbolic Link using Terminal Command
- Mac - How to Install VirtualBox
- How to Enable or Disable Dark Mode on macOS Ventura 13
- How to install homebrew (brew) on M1 Mac
- How to uninstall Microsoft Outlook on Mac
- How to clear Cache, Cookies and History on iPhone Safari - iOS
- Command to check Last Login or Reboot History of Users and TTYs - Linux
- Hyperlink in html (anchor tag) without a underline - Html
- How to Refresh Mac Desktop - MacOS
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe - Android
- Multiple Microsoft 365 Services Down (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive) - 25 January 2023 (Solved) - Microsoft
- How to find the path of formula Installation by Brew - HowTos