macOS Big Sur has really brought some great additions to the Menu Bar, the control centre really highlights the synergy between macOS and iOS.
If you want to display the Wifi icon in the Menu Bar outside of the Control Centre, all you need to do is,
- Click on the Apple Logo on Menu Bar,
- Select: System Preferences...
- Click on Network,
- Under Wifi: Check the "Show Wifi Status in menu bar"
- Add now you should be able to see the Wifi icon in the menu bar.
If you want to disable or hide the Wifi icon from the menu bar you follow the same above steps but just uncheck the checkbox that reads "Show Wifi Status in menu bar".
✌️Hiding WiFi icon would be a good idea if you have too many icon displayed in the menu bar that clutter the bar as you can anytime access or check WiFi settings from the Control Centre.
- [macOS] How to search or view previous terminal command history
- [Eclipse] Locate Preferences in macOS
- macOS Big Sur compatible Macs List
- How to connect Airpods to Macbook Air or Pro?
- Display ls command file sizes in KB (kilobytes) MB (megabytes) or GB (gigabytes) [Linux/macOS]
- [macOS] Change homepage Macbook Safari Browser
- [Vi/Vim] How to move cursor to the start of a line
- bash: command not found error [macOS Terminal Linux, Unix or Windows]
- Set Python 3.8 as a default python version on macOS
- 30+ Zoom video communications application shortcuts for macOS
- say command macOS terminal examples
- Mac (macos) startup keyboard boot sequence combinations
- Cut, Copy and Paste keyboard commands on mac
- Installation error: INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_MANIFEST_MALFORMED - Android
- Create assets folder in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons - Android
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations - Eclipse
- SharePoint error cannot connect to the configuration database - SharePoint
- How to hide quick launch in SharePoint - SharePoint
- MySQL #6 - Error on delete of './my-database/db.opt' (Errcode: 13 - Permission denied) - MySQL
- 11 Weeks of Android Online Sessions-15-Jun-to-28-Aug-2020 - Android
- PHP header location function not called - PHP
- Compare two files in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message) - Android
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file - Eclipse
- How to Enable spellcheck Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming - Android
- ADT Installation Error: requires plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui - Android