You receive error 135011 while you try to sign in or activate Microsoft Office 365 Apps (including but not limited to Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, PowerBI, PowerApps, Automate, Office, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Azure). Additionally, the password used is also correct.
Something went wrong Your organization has disabled this device. To fix this, contact your system administrator and provide the error code 135011. More information: https://wmv.microsoft.com/wamerrors
The error code 135011 states "Device used during the authentication is disabled".
Error 135011 occurs when the device you tried to log in with is either disabled or deleted by the Office 365 Administrator in Azure Active Directory (AD).
Many employees use their personal devices (not a corporate provided laptop, phone, tablet), which could be a reason it might not be registered in the Azure AD.
⛏️ How to fix error code 135011 organization disabled device error ?
TIP - Use Office Web App (OWA from the browser) as an alternate fix for error 135011 till your device is registered.==> Troubleshooting steps for end users
- Try using a different internet connection (different wifi or mobile phone hotspot) and check if the same problem re occurs. This will help isolating the issue.
- If you are connected with a firewall or proxy, try chaing that by connecting to a different network.
- Remove saved Microsoft credentials from your device (MicrosoftOffice16_Data). Control Panel --> User Accounts --> Credential Manager --> Click Windows Credentials --> Under Generic Credentials --> delete credentials.
- You can even try creating a new local account and check behaviour.
==> Troubleshooting steps for Microsoft 365 Tenant Admin
Perform below steps to fix and trust/enable the device. If you are not an admin, contact your IT team for help.
- Sign in to the Azure portal (Azure AD Admin Center).
- Select Azure Active Directory --> Devices.
- Look for the disabled device in list of devices, search the user or device name.
- Select the corresponding device and Enable it again.
- In case the device was deleted in the Azure AD, you will have to re-register it.
⭐⭐ How to manage devices using Azure portal
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- Indent Python code in Notepad++ - Python
- Find Java JRE Installation location Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Android : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException File contains a path separator - Android
- Read and Parse XML file using Java DOM Parser [Java Tutorial] - Java
- How to fix java.net.NoRouteToHostException in Android Studio - Android-Studio
- pip get list of all outdated Python packages - Python
- iOS Fix: This app is no longer shared with you. To use it, you must buy it from the App Store. - Apple
- [Gmail] Calling in Hangouts will be turned off soon. - News