You receive error 135011 while you try to sign in or activate Microsoft Office 365 Apps (including but not limited to Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, PowerBI, PowerApps, Automate, Office, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Azure). Additionally, the password used is also correct.
Something went wrong Your organization has disabled this device. To fix this, contact your system administrator and provide the error code 135011. More information: https://wmv.microsoft.com/wamerrors
The error code 135011 states "Device used during the authentication is disabled".
Error 135011 occurs when the device you tried to log in with is either disabled or deleted by the Office 365 Administrator in Azure Active Directory (AD).
Many employees use their personal devices (not a corporate provided laptop, phone, tablet), which could be a reason it might not be registered in the Azure AD.
⛏️ How to fix error code 135011 organization disabled device error ?
TIP - Use Office Web App (OWA from the browser) as an alternate fix for error 135011 till your device is registered.==> Troubleshooting steps for end users
- Try using a different internet connection (different wifi or mobile phone hotspot) and check if the same problem re occurs. This will help isolating the issue.
- If you are connected with a firewall or proxy, try chaing that by connecting to a different network.
- Remove saved Microsoft credentials from your device (MicrosoftOffice16_Data). Control Panel --> User Accounts --> Credential Manager --> Click Windows Credentials --> Under Generic Credentials --> delete credentials.
- You can even try creating a new local account and check behaviour.
==> Troubleshooting steps for Microsoft 365 Tenant Admin
Perform below steps to fix and trust/enable the device. If you are not an admin, contact your IT team for help.
- Sign in to the Azure portal (Azure AD Admin Center).
- Select Azure Active Directory --> Devices.
- Look for the disabled device in list of devices, search the user or device name.
- Select the corresponding device and Enable it again.
- In case the device was deleted in the Azure AD, you will have to re-register it.
⭐⭐ How to manage devices using Azure portal
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- ls command: sort files by name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A [Linux/Unix/macOS/Bash] - Linux
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- Android Launch! The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured - Android