You receive error 135011 while you try to sign in or activate Microsoft Office 365 Apps (including but not limited to Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Teams, Yammer, PowerBI, PowerApps, Automate, Office, Yammer, Forms, Stream, Azure). Additionally, the password used is also correct.
Something went wrong Your organization has disabled this device. To fix this, contact your system administrator and provide the error code 135011. More information: https://wmv.microsoft.com/wamerrors
The error code 135011 states "Device used during the authentication is disabled".
Error 135011 occurs when the device you tried to log in with is either disabled or deleted by the Office 365 Administrator in Azure Active Directory (AD).
Many employees use their personal devices (not a corporate provided laptop, phone, tablet), which could be a reason it might not be registered in the Azure AD.
⛏️ How to fix error code 135011 organization disabled device error ?
TIP - Use Office Web App (OWA from the browser) as an alternate fix for error 135011 till your device is registered.==> Troubleshooting steps for end users
- Try using a different internet connection (different wifi or mobile phone hotspot) and check if the same problem re occurs. This will help isolating the issue.
- If you are connected with a firewall or proxy, try chaing that by connecting to a different network.
- Remove saved Microsoft credentials from your device (MicrosoftOffice16_Data). Control Panel --> User Accounts --> Credential Manager --> Click Windows Credentials --> Under Generic Credentials --> delete credentials.
- You can even try creating a new local account and check behaviour.
==> Troubleshooting steps for Microsoft 365 Tenant Admin
Perform below steps to fix and trust/enable the device. If you are not an admin, contact your IT team for help.
- Sign in to the Azure portal (Azure AD Admin Center).
- Select Azure Active Directory --> Devices.
- Look for the disabled device in list of devices, search the user or device name.
- Select the corresponding device and Enable it again.
- In case the device was deleted in the Azure AD, you will have to re-register it.
⭐⭐ How to manage devices using Azure portal
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Fix - 412 Cookies Are Disabled error in Exchange Admin Center when you click hybrid
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- You're not on Teams yet, but you can set it up for your organization. [Microsoft Teams Login Error]
- [Fix] Connect to Minecraft Remote Connect URL via https //aka.ms/remoteconnect
- What is Microsoft 365 Message You are using more licenses on your trial than what you will purchase once the free trial ends.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Fix 0x80070194 Error When Opening Microsoft OneDrive File
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Fix: Microsoft OneDrive We are currently experiencing technical difficulties
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- PowerShell git: The term git is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet
- [Fix] Microsoft Remote Desktop Error Code: 0x204
- [Fix] Microsoft 53003 Error
- Fix Microsoft Store Error Code: 0x80072EFD
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- How to add Business Users using Microsoft 365 Admin Center
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- How to add sleep in Powershell Script - Powershell
- Setting up RSS feeds notifications within Outlook - HowTos
- Ubuntu zsh: command not found: nano - zsh
- How to convert byte array to String [Kotlin] - HowTos
- Disable jQuery button after being click - jQuery
- Create Hidden File or Directory using Shell Command - Linux
- Java Spring Boot 3 Web Hello World with Gradle in IntelliJ - Java
- Difference between using Scanner Class and String args for user input in Java - Java