Impacted users may see the error message when attempting to access some Microsoft 365 services
AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
Title: Some users may be experiencing issues when attempting to access multiple Microsoft 365 services
User Impact: Users may be experiencing issues when attempting to access multiple Microsoft 365 services.
More info: Impacted users may see the error message when attempting to access some Microsoft 365 services: "AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again."
Current status: We're reviewing system telemetry to isolate the source of the issue.
Scope of impact: Impact is specific to users who are served through the affected infrastructure in Europe.
⚡️ LATEST UPDATE ON FIXOfficial M365 Twitter handle @Microsoft 365 Status has updated they have performed optimizations to remediate impact and monitoring to confirm the issue is fully resolved.
We've identified that a section of backend components, used to facilitate Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication request were performing below acceptable thresholds. We've performed optimizations and rerouted user connections to remediate impact. We're monitoring the environment to confirm that the issue is resolved.
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- How to record PowerPoint slide show presentation on Mac - narration, slide timings, ink gestures
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Error 50057 - User account is disabled. The account has been disabled by an administrator [Microsoft - Teams - Azure]
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- M365 service Europe outage - AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- Find Sum of two numbers - C-Program
- Create SharePoint Site Collection with new Content database in existing web application - SharePoint
- List of all iPads till year 2020 - Apple
- PHP 301 Redirect Permanently - PHP
- How to turn off CR LF CRLF in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- REST API to get all Jira projects - Postman, Basic Auth - Jira
- 🎃 Trending, Popular Halloween hashtags for year 2020 🎃 [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat] - Hashtags
- How to enable line numbers in IntelliJ Android Studio for all files - Android-Studio
- How to Restart Mac using Terminal Command - MacOS
- Install Apache Tomcat ver 8 on Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10 - Mac-OS-X
- Project JDK is not defined [IntelliJ IDEA] - Java
- Horizontally Center Align tag in HTML using CSS - CSS
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired. - Microsoft
- Java: The value of the local variable string is not used - Java
- Facebook : Warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token - Facebook
- Free Unlimited Calls from MTNL & BSNL Landlines from 1st May 2015 - HowTos