Impacted users may see the error message when attempting to access some Microsoft 365 services
AADSTS90033 A transient error has occurred. Please try again.
Title: Some users may be experiencing issues when attempting to access multiple Microsoft 365 services
User Impact: Users may be experiencing issues when attempting to access multiple Microsoft 365 services.
More info: Impacted users may see the error message when attempting to access some Microsoft 365 services: "AADSTS90033: A transient error has occurred. Please try again."
Current status: We're reviewing system telemetry to isolate the source of the issue.
Scope of impact: Impact is specific to users who are served through the affected infrastructure in Europe.
⚡️ LATEST UPDATE ON FIXOfficial M365 Twitter handle @Microsoft 365 Status has updated they have performed optimizations to remediate impact and monitoring to confirm the issue is fully resolved.
We've identified that a section of backend components, used to facilitate Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication request were performing below acceptable thresholds. We've performed optimizations and rerouted user connections to remediate impact. We're monitoring the environment to confirm that the issue is resolved.
- Error code 0xCAA82EE2: Something went wrong (request timed out) [Microsoft]
- FCM Messages! Testing Notifcation from Microsoft to investigate this problem [Microsoft Teams]
- Visual Studio Code available for Apple Mac ARM64 build for native M1 processor support
- Microsoft Edge browser error on MAC - This page is having a problem Try coming back to it later
- Microsoft Office Excel - Couldnt Open the Workbook - The workbook cannot be opened.
- What version of windows do I have?
- What is FCM Messages Test Notification! [Microsoft Teams] [Google Hangouts]
- Microsoft Stream - This may not be for you, It looks like you don't have permission to watch this video
- Internet Explorer browser auto redirect to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites
- Power BI error Something went wrong, unable to read the application metadata
- Graph API error when querying BookingBusinesses - ErrorExceededFindCountLimit, The GetBookingMailboxes request returned too many results
- How to save a file as csv in Windows Notepad?
- MO229507 UK Europe users cannot access Microsoft 365 - SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Admin center, Planner, Yammer
- Customize Praise badge for Microsoft Teams with own images, values, brand
- Free and easy audio video screen recording using Microsoft PowerPoint
- 0xCAA20003: You ran into an authorization problem. [Microsoft]
- Outlook - The mailbox isn't available. This may have occurred because the license for the mailbox has expired.
- Outlook and Hotmail not working - email issue, message not delivered, send receive problem
- How to fix Microsoft Windows 10 update error 80070020
- Microsoft 365 Excel - PRO TIP Discover insights quickly with Power BI, which is already included in your Microsoft services, See it in action
- How to know file encoding in Microsoft Windows Notepad?
- [Error] Microsoft Teams: We're sorry—we've run into an issue.
- Microsoft Sign-in Error Code: 50058 (Request Id, Correlation Id and Timestamp)
- [Microsoft Teams 4c7] Modern authentication failed here, but you'll still be able to sign in. Your status code is 4c7 error
- How to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine - Android
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted. - Android
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples - Html
- How to enable Do Not Disturb (DND) mode in Microsoft Teams - Teams
- Change Google Chrome Browsers default download location - Chrome
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities - Android
- Turn off Focus Mode on Mac - HowTos
- How to know the Serial Number of MacBook on macOS Ventura 13.0 - MacOS