MD5 Digest is one of the ways you can do the checksum of a file/text to verify data integrity. If you want to do that offline you can make use of Notepad++ text editor Tool option MD5 Generator, here is how,
- Open Notepad++
- Goto Menu: Tools -> MD5 -> Generate...
- Now you should see a pop-up where you can add txt.
- As you add text you would see a MD5 generated for it.
- You can click on "Copy to Clipboard" to copy the MD5 code.
Input: This is my data
MD5 Digest: 4a09d10820234a95bb548f14e4435bba
More Posts related to NotepadPlusPlus,
- [Solution] Notepad++ Compare option unavailable
- How to delete all text after a character or string in Notepad++
- Notepad++ hex editor Examples
- Add Custom header and footer to Windows Notepad file
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- Locate Notepad++ unsaved files backup location
- Add Text at Start and End of Each Line Notepad++
- [Tutorial] How to Customize Notepad++ Toolbar
- How to hide lines in Notepad++
- How to close all tabs of Notepad++?
- Notepad++ Save Failed - Please check if this file is opened in another program.
- How to connect to an FTP or SFTP location using Notepad++
- How to add or remove bookmark on a line in Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Notepad++ Reload - This file has been modified by another program. Do you want to reload it?
- Prettify JSON in Notepad++
- Portable Notepad++ for windows
- Alternatives for Notepad++ on Mac in 2021
- Indent XML Formatting In Notepad++
- Go to Line Number option in Windows Notepad
- Word count in Notepad++
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- [Nopepad++] How to add text at end of each line
- How to open a new tab in Notepad++
- How to open Notepad?
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- 🎃 Trending, Popular Halloween hashtags for year 2020 🎃 [Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat] - Hashtags
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- How to recover SharePoint FARM if the SQL Server IP changes - SharePoint
- SharePoint Excel error - The workbook cannot be opened because it contains the following features that are not supported by Excel in the browser - SharePoint
- error CAML Query containing special characters - SharePoint
- 4 Open Source SQLite Editor for Mac OS X , Windows and Linux - Mac-OS-X
- Android Emulator Screenshot saved location - Android-Studio