Python code requires strict indentation and if you are using a text editor such as Notepad++ instead of an IDE you may have difficult times dealing with code intent issues.
Python Indent is the plugin that you may need to install, here is how you can do that,
- Open Notepad++
- Go to Plugins -> Plugin Admins.
- Search for Python Indent.
- Tick the checkbox against it and click Install, Notepad++ will get restarted.
- Now to use it go to Plugins -> Python Indent -> Enable
- Make sure you have Python Language selected.
- Now anything you type will be auto indented.
More about the Plugin:
Python auto-indent plugin. Author: Derek Brown Homepage: https://sourceforge.net/projects/kered13-notepad-plugins/
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter
- pip get list of all outdated Python packages
- Python Program To Calculate Simple Interest (SimpleInterest.py)
- How to uninstall pip Python packages
- Python Hello World! Program with code example (snippet)
- tkinter - Hello World! Program
- Change the background of Tkinter label or text
- Check installed Python version in Windows, Linux & macOS
- Whats new in Python 3.10 Pre-release
- Calculate discount amount python code
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse - Android
- JSON Tutorial: List of Lessons - Json-Tutorial
- Android : No Launcher activity found! Error - Android
- Set Title to Android AlertDialog - Android
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button - Android
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file - SharePoint
- Get HTML table td, tr or th inner content value with id or name attribute - Html
- Center Align TextView Android Horizontally or Vertically - Android
- NOTE: This project contains resource errors, so aapt did not succeed, which can cause rendering failures. Fix resource problems first. - Android
- Android Disable back button programatically - Android
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device - Android
- How to extract deployed WSP solution from SharePoint FARM using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Kill or force quit stuck application or process in Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- Deploy SharePoint wsp solution package using PowerShell - SharePoint
- Calculate Volume of Sphere - C-Program