Python code requires strict indentation and if you are using a text editor such as Notepad++ instead of an IDE you may have difficult times dealing with code intent issues.
Python Indent is the plugin that you may need to install, here is how you can do that,
- Open Notepad++
- Go to Plugins -> Plugin Admins.
- Search for Python Indent.
- Tick the checkbox against it and click Install, Notepad++ will get restarted.
- Now to use it go to Plugins -> Python Indent -> Enable
- Make sure you have Python Language selected.
- Now anything you type will be auto indented.
More about the Plugin:
Python auto-indent plugin. Author: Derek Brown Homepage: https://sourceforge.net/projects/kered13-notepad-plugins/
More Posts related to Python,
- How to Install Python Modules in VS Code
- 3 Python program to add two numbers
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named qdarkstyle.colorsystem [Python]
- Python: How to get Current Directory
- Python - Convert float to String
- Tkinter - add x and y padding to label text
- Check if String Contains a Substring - Python
- Read JSON File in Python Program
- How to Convert String to DateTime in Python
- Sorting an array using Bubble Sort in Python Programming
- Python Hello World! Program with code example (snippet)
- How to delete a dir or folder using Python code
- Change label (text) color in tkinter
- Set width and height for the label in tkinter
- Check version of pip package installer for Python
- Reading JSON file in Python with Examples
- Indent Python code in Notepad++
- tkinter - Hello World! Program
- How to resolve Failed to create interpreter PyCharm Error
- Base64 Encoding Decoding in Python Programming
- How to pip install Python Modules in VSCode
- How to take user input from the console in a Python program
- Take input argument from command line in Python Programming
- Python Program To Calculate Simple Interest (SimpleInterest.py)
- Calculate discount amount python code
- How to Subscribe to Google Nest Aware on iPhone - Google
- [Solved] Notepad++ Menu Bar Missing - NotepadPlusPlus
- Tomcat Manager Default Username and Password - Tomcat
- How to turn off autocomplete in input fields in HTML Form - Html
- Android SecurityException: Need BLUETOOTH ADMIN permissicacheNameAndAddresson: Neither user 10123 nor current process has android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - Android
- How to refresh Safari on Mac (macOS) using keyboard shortcut - MacOS
- Program 8: Multiply Two Numbers - 1000+ Python Programs - Python-Programs
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity. - Android