If you get Type R is already defined error in the R.class file generated in gen folder then it's because of the builders, you have one or more builders that are trying to build this Eclipse project and generating the same R.class file.
How to resolve this issue ?
1. Right Click on your project folder and select Properties.
2. Now Select Builders from the list of options at the left. 3. Now in the List of Builders, you would see two builders
a. Android Package Builder
b. Java BuilderUncheck "Java Bulder" option and click OK.
3. Now delete R.class file from the gen folder and do a Clean + Build ( If Build Automatically option is ON then this should happen automatically)
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Linux Remove or Delete Files and Directories using Terminal Commands - Linux
- reCAPTCHA Implementation Tutorial - CSS
- FCM Messages Test Notification!!!! - Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts push alert - News
- Find Duplicate Files using Mac Terminal Command - MacOS
- Git: Step-by-Step - How to Push Local Brach to GitHub - Git
- Step by Step: Spring Boot + JPA + MySQL + Redis as Cache - Java
- How to List all Packages installed using pip [Python] - Python
- Install Java Runtime Environment (Oracle or open JRE) on Ubuntu - Linux