If you get Type R is already defined error in the R.class file generated in gen folder then it's because of the builders, you have one or more builders that are trying to build this Eclipse project and generating the same R.class file.
How to resolve this issue ?
1. Right Click on your project folder and select Properties.
2. Now Select Builders from the list of options at the left. 3. Now in the List of Builders, you would see two builders
a. Android Package Builder
b. Java BuilderUncheck "Java Bulder" option and click OK.
3. Now delete R.class file from the gen folder and do a Clean + Build ( If Build Automatically option is ON then this should happen automatically)
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- How to install Packages in Sublime Text Editor - Sublime-Text
- ls command: sort files by name alphabetically A-Z or Z-A [Linux/Unix/macOS/Bash] - Linux
- See actual SharePoint error exception modify web.config - SharePoint
- Android Launch! The connection to adb is down, and a severe error has occured - Android