If you get Type R is already defined error in the R.class file generated in gen folder then it's because of the builders, you have one or more builders that are trying to build this Eclipse project and generating the same R.class file.
How to resolve this issue ?
1. Right Click on your project folder and select Properties.
2. Now Select Builders from the list of options at the left. 3. Now in the List of Builders, you would see two builders
a. Android Package Builder
b. Java BuilderUncheck "Java Bulder" option and click OK.
3. Now delete R.class file from the gen folder and do a Clean + Build ( If Build Automatically option is ON then this should happen automatically)
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Fixed Length Android Edittext
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- AlertDialog with no buttons (just text message)
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error
- Chrome : When Adobe flash player has finished updating, reload this page to active it - Chrome
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming - Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22 - Android
- Find the location of Spotlight searched file - Mac-OS-X
- JSP Hello World Program Tutorial with Eclipse and Tomcat Server - Java
- SharePoint Server 2016 installation System Hardware requirements - SharePoint
- How to serialize-deserialize an object in java - Java
- The selected device is incompatible : Android Studio - Android-Studio
- Unbound classpath container: JRE System Library [JavaSE-1.7] - Java
- Bootstrap tooltip not working - Bootstrap
- osascript wants to make changes while Android Studio Installation on Mac OS X - Mac-OS-X
- -bash: startup.sh: command not found - Apache Tomcat 8 - Tomcat
- Android M cannot run app using play button : Android Studio - Android
- How to take Screenshot on Android device - Android