ProblemYou receive below error while installing SharePoint Server 2019.
All prerequisites are installed and the Products Preparation Tool successfully completes. But when you run Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 Setup, you encounter the error even though the said component is installed.
This product requires Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2017
ReasonThe version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) installed is too old and the setup needs version 14.13.26020.0 or higher.
SharePoint 2019 Products Preparation Tool misidentifies the minimum version required by the setup. If Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64) is installed, but is a version that's greater than or equal to 14.10.25017.0 and less than 14.13.26020.0, the tool won't install the minimum version that's required by SharePoint Server 2019 Setup.
- Navigate to Control Panel --> Programs --> Uninstall a program --> Uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x64).
- Rerun Microsoft SharePoint 2019 Products Preparation Tool (prerequisiteinstaller.exe). The minimum required version will be installed by the tool.
You may also download and install version 14.13.26020.0 (or later) from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=848299.
- Run SharePoint Server 2019 Setup.
- PowerShell - How to use Try Catch Finally blocks for error exception handling (Windows/SharePoint)
- SharePoint List excel import - This table exceeds the maximum number of supported rows
- Update SharePoint Online List Item using REST API, HTML, Spfx, Postman
- Fix SharePoint Error - The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available. The Application Pool or Managed Metadata Web Service may not have been started
- SharePoint list excel import error - Title is a required filed and can't be empty
- Move Copy Migrate SharePoint OneDrive files folders to different site collection location
- Create SharePoint list from Excel spreadsheet and import table
- Send Email using SharePoint PowerShell command, SMTP server
- [Fix] Restricted View permission level missing in SharePoint Online site library
- How to get SharePoint List Item URL using PowerShell
- The service instance
- How to get the SharePoint Tenant Login URL
- New-SPLogFile PowerShell - create new SharePoint log file
- Not receiving email notification alert in SharePoint Online workflow - Power Automate, FLOW
- SharePoint Server 2016 Preview installation error - This Product Key isn't a valid Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key. Check that you've entered it correctly.
- How to change order of fields on new item form for SharePoint Online list
- Update Created By (Author) column of SharePoint document using PowerShell
- How to delete SharePoint Online List Item using REST API
- 'Edit Document' Requires a Windows Sharepoint Services-compatible application and Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Create SharePoint Site Collection using PowerShell New-SPSite
- How to customize SharePoint Modern list form using JSON formatting
- How to get SharePoint Online user details from person or group column using REST API
- SharePoint excel error - A problem occurred while connecting to the server. If the problem continues, contact your administrator.
- How to create SharePoint List Item programmatically using C#.net
- How to Get or Set SharePoint Document ID _dlc_DocId using PowerShell
- How to take user input from the console in a Python program - Python
- How to change macOS Safari default language - MacOS
- [Solution] SFTP Connection closed File 22 not found - FTP
- Java JDBC: Insert Java 8 LocalDate and Time using PreparedStatement - Java
- Turn Off Google Analytics intelligence Alert Emails - Google
- Install Eclipse IDE on M1 Mac Natively - Eclipse
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar - Microsoft
- Disable Back Button in Android Programmatically - Android