XML files are really hard to read if not in proper indentations. An easy way to do so is by using text editors like sublime and notepad++.
If you have an XML file with data unformatted, notepad++ is a great tool to format (indent or prettify) your XML file contents.
But the XML formatting plugin is not added to notepad++ by default. So you need to download libXML2-based plugin called XML tools
Downloading XML tools plugin:
- Go to notepad++ menu, under Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> Show plugin Manager.
- Now look for XML tools and tick the respective check-box, and Download the plugin.
- You will be asked to restart notepad++ after the plugin is installed to take effect.
Lets test the xml plugin:
Open your XML file that needs to be formatted.
Now go to Plugins -> Plugin Manager -> XML Tools -> Pretty Print (XML Only), you will see that the data of the xml file is now well formatted.
- How to add Date and Time to Windows Notepad File
- 25 Notepad++ Command Argument List
- Convert text to random case using Notepad++
- Enabling Notepad++ Dark Theme
- Using Document Map in Notepad++
- Launch Notepad++ html document in any web browser
- Show Notepad++ tabs in multiple lines instead of scroll on tab bar
- Word count in Notepad++
- Notepad++ display files on tab bar as horizontal instead of vertical
- Unable to edit file in Notepad++
- How to display Toast in a thread : Android - Android
- Change CKEditor Table Properties default width - CKEditor
- Mac OS X Stuck During Booting Gray Screen Logo and Spinner - Mac-OS-X
- Find Difference of two numbers - C-Program
- Share Multiple Images in WhatsApp using Android Intent - WhatsApp
- Instant Run requires Tools | Android | Enable ADB integration to be enabled - Android-Studio
- Setting up Cloud feature with Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- W3 : character data is not allowed here html validation error - Html
- List of 60 useful FTP Client Commands to access server - FTP
- Android Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_OLDER_SDK on Device - Android
- Programmatically Send an Email from Android App using Intent - Android
- jQuery : Move to top of the page - jQuery
- PHP Code for sending Emails - PHP
- Error:The SDK Build Tools revision (XX.X.X) is too low for project. Minimum required is XX.X.X - Android