If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout
- ADT quit unexpectedly error on Mac OSX Android Eclipse SDK
- Parsing Data for android-21 failed unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: You need to use a Theme.AppCompat theme (or descendant) with this activity.
- Android : How to make TextView Scrollable
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Integrating Android Facebook SDK 3.17.2 Tutorial
- Android R Cannot Be Resolved To A Variable
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- How to take screenshot on Android
- Read Text file from SD Card : Android Programming
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Your Android SDK is out of date or is missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
- The declared package does not match the expected package Eclipse
- Can't Run SDK Manager find_java.bat issue
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Use 5G Network on Android Emulator
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- How to empty trash in Android Device
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Convert JSON to XML using Java Jackson Library - Java
- How to: Docker Remove Image - Docker
- Duplicate id @+id/textView1, already defined earlier in this layout Android Error - Android
- How to add hint text in bootstrap input text field and text area - Bootstrap
- How to reset eclipse layout - Android
- 9 Border to DIV Element in HTML Examples - Html
- Keyboard shortcuts to format Source code in Microsoft Visual Studio Code IDE - Microsoft
- How to Sync Microsoft Teams Calendar with Mac Calendar - Microsoft