If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- Android Alert Dialog with Checkboxes example
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- auth_client_using_bad_version_title : Error Android Lint
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Android read text file from internal storage
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- [Solutions] Android Error in an XML file: aborting build. Eclipse SDK
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- fill_parent vs match_parent vs wrap_content
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- This Toast was not created with Toast.makeText() : Android RuntimeException
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Force android app to run in Landscape mode programatically
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- appcompat_v7 errors after updates to API level 21 Material Theme
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc
- Make Android View Scrollable both Horizontally and Vertically
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store
- How to create Toast messages in Android
- Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to lead class Error
- Android Wifi WPA2/WPA Connects and Disconnects issue
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load
- Android Constant and Resource Type Mismatches Lint
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to make TextView Text Transparent [Android] - Android
- JSON Nest Objects Example: JSON Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Google translate in spreadsheet - Google
- SharePoint update append Required Field to display name of mandatory columns - SharePoint
- How to make a div tag clickable - Html
- Restore deleted Office 365 SharePoint group site - SharePoint
- Android : Neither user 10085 nor current process has android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Android
- Android-Failed to install apk on device EOF Timeout Error - Android
- HTML5 HELLO WORLD Example - Html
- Calculate Area of Square - C-Program
- How to get the Android OS installed version programmatically - Android
- List of Eclipse IDE Versions and future releases : Mars and Neon - Eclipse
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater - Eclipse
- How to Generate Self-Signed OpenSSL certificate in three easy steps - HowTos
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code - Android