If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- How to change Android Button Color using xml attribute and programatically using java
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- Make Android TextView Clickable like Buttons
- Unable to establish connection to adb : Android Studio Error
- Android Constant and Resource Type Mismatches Lint
- Android Shared Preferences API tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- DDMS files not found hprof-conv.exe
- How to reset eclipse layout
- Android Developers Bluetooth Tutorial
- Android Studio Native typeface cannot be made error
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- How to screenshot on Android?
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration
- How To Disable Landscape Mode in Android Application
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android : Class file collision: A resource exists with a different case
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard
- Device not compatible error Android Google Play Store
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- Disable Fading Edges Scroll Effect Android Views
- Android : Unable to load VM from snapshot : Mac OS X Error
- Change Android EditText Cursor Height
- What is Android Toast.LENGTH_SHORT and Toast. LENGTH_LONG durations
- How to add border to Android TextView
- Remove ActionBar from Activity that extends appcompat-v7
- How to send SMS on Android Emulator
- Android RatingBar Example
- This Toast was not created with Toast.makeText() : Android RuntimeException
- Android Studio Ctrl Shift o auto import not working
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc
- ADT Installation Error: requires plug-in org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui
- Running Android Lint has encountered a problem NullPointerException Error
- Android Emulator] ##KBD: Full queue, lose event Error Logs
- Export aborted because fatal lint error were found
- Android Parsing Data for android-L failed Unsupported major.minor version 51.0 Error
- Android : Accidental Octal Lint Warning
- Android ListView turns Black or Flickers while Scrolling
- How to make a dummy phone call from Android Emulator device
- Create Custom Android AlertDialog - Android
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager - Android
- Facebook Down Will Be Back Soon - Facebook
- How to check installed Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit - Eclipse
- How to create an Autocomplete Android EditText Example - Android
- How to display Toast on Button Click : Android - Android
- Two Buttons next to each other in Android Layout - Android
- JSON Datatypes : Tutorial - Json-Tutorial
- Eclipse : Workspace was written with an older version of the product and will be updated - Eclipse
- Android Error Unexpected cast to Button: layout tag was FrameLayout - Android
- [Solved] SharePoint System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled - SharePoint
- Fibonacci series from 1 to 500 table - Html
- The author stylesheet specified in tag script is too long - document contains 21759 bytes whereas the limit is 10000 bytes - Html
- Facebook Graph API Unavailable - Facebook