If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Android Emulator cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. [M1 Mac]
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Fail to connect to camera service Android java RuntimeException
- How to create Custom RatingBar Android Programming Tutorial
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Android AlertDialog with Yes No and Cancel Button
- Share or Send SMS via Android Intent
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Pass data between two Android Activities and access it using Intent
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android EditText Cursor Colour appears to be white
- Android Development - How to switch between two Activities
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Android is starting optimizing... app 1 of 1
- java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError android.support.v4.content.LocalBroadcastManager
- AlertDialog with single button example : Android
- Android : Exception raised during rendering: action_bar API 22
- Maven : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Xmx512m
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- How to Download and Install Android adb Tool on Linux, Mac or Windows
- Multiline EditText in Android Example
- Best way to Convert Primitive long to int in Java with some Cautions - Java
- Android Disable EditText from Auto Focus on Activity load - Android
- How to force quit or kill Notepad++ Process - NotepadPlusPlus
- How to show Videos on SharePoint Page - SharePoint
- [fix] docker exec requires at least 2 arguments - Docker
- How to check of Updates on Microsoft Edge Browser on Mac (macOS) - MacOS
- Java JDBC NumberFormatException: For input string - Java
- Change Home Page on Safari for Mac (macOS) - MacOS