If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- ERROR x86 emulation currently requires hardware acceleration. Intel HAXM is not installed on this machine
- How to create Toast messages in Android?
- Java: Check Internet connection on Android Device (Wifi or Mobile)
- Change Title text for Android Activity using java code
- Android RatingBar Example
- Android : Execute some code after back button is pressed
- Audio Video Network protocols supported by Android OS Devices
- This class should be public (android.support.v7.internal.widget.ActionBarView.HomeView) Lint Error
- Check Internet Connection WIFI 4G is active on Android Programmatically
- Change Height of Android ActionBar
- Generate Facebook Android SDK keyhash using java code
- How to hide or cancel Toast message in Android Programming
- Make Android Toolbar text center aligned
- How to Disable EditText Keyboard Android App
- How to repeat background image in Android Activity
- How to make Android EditText not editable
- [FIX] AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main - java.lang.RuntimeException NullPointerException
- Android Eclipse This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Add a horizontal line in Android Layout
- Android Disable back button programatically
- 21 Useful Android Emulator Short-cut Keyboard Keys
- Android xml error Attribute is missing the Android namespace prefix [Solution]
- Fixing Android unknown error 961 while downloading app
- Share Image and Text on Instagram from Android App using Share Dialog
- How to add border to Android Button
- Unable to load VM from snapshot. The snapshot has been saved for a different hardware configuration - Android
- WhatsApp launches WhatsApp Web to Access Messages over web browser - WhatsApp
- Change color of macOS terminal prompt - MacOS
- Installing JD Decompiler plugin in Eclipse IDE - Eclipse
- Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Online edit grid view - use undo and redo changes - SharePoint