If you just tried installing or updating an Android application from the Google Play Store and received the following error: Unknown error code during application install: "919"
There can be many reasons for this error, mostly related to free space.
- Less Memory on SD-Card/Disk
Many times it may so happen that you are low on memory. As a .apk file is a zip file, when it is being installed it takes up more space than actually what the setup file. Say for an example if you download an app of size 20mb and when it is downloaded and is being got installed, it may end up taking even 100mb or more depending upon how compressed data it holds.
- App getting installed on Internal Memory.
Certain apps by default get installed on the Internal Memory. So if your internal memory is running low, you may get this issue.
- Network Issue.
It may be a network or your Internet Service Provider (ISP) issue. Just try switching to a different network and try downloading the app again. Try it over Wifi if on 3g or 4g network.
Try making some space on your SD Card or Internal memory and try again. If it doesn't work try removing Cache of Google Playstore app and Download Manager.
Hope it helps!
- Android appcompat_v7 Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name
- SQLite with Android Easy to Understand Tutorial that covers Select, Insert, Update and Delete
- Center align text in TextView Android Programming
- The Android Virtual Device myEmulator is currently running an emulator and cannot be deleted.
- Android Lint app_name is not translated in af (Afrikaans) am (Amharic) ar (Arabic) bg (Bulgarian)
- Android : Remove ListView Separator/divider programmatically or using xml property
- Copy Text to Android Clipboard Programmatically ClipboardManager
- How to add Newline to text in Android TextView
- How to Change Android Toast Position?
- Android AlertDialog with 3 buttons example
- Struts2 : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.fileupload.RequestContext - Java
- Upload Pdf file using PHP Script - PHP
- How to Gzip a file directory on Mac OS X using Terminal Command - Mac-OS-X
- Get-ADUser PowerShell - Get AD user details using email address - SharePoint
- How to Import External Jars to Android Studio 1.0.1 Project - Android-Studio
- How to destroy PHP session() - PHP
- Add Blank Lines Between Each Lines in Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Take Screenshot on Mac OS X (Keyboard Shortcuts) - Mac-OS-X
- How to remove blank lines from a file using Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Calculate Area of ellipse - C-Program
- SharePoint 2010 DataForm Unable to display this Web Part System.StackOverflowException - SharePoint
- SwissCovid App Launched in Switzerland - News
- ASCII to HEX and HEX to ASCII Conversion Notepad++ - NotepadPlusPlus
- Android : Duplicate registration for activity com.example.abc - Android
- Android Emulator Soft Back button action using Computer keyboard - Android