We will make use of the apt package manager to install maven on Ubuntu Operating System.
Execute the below command in Terminal.
# sudo apt install maven
Once the installation is complete, you can validate that the installation was proper by running the maven version command.
# maven -version Apache Maven 3.6.3 Maven home: /usr/share/maven Java version: 11.0.12, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-openjdk-amd64 Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: "linux", version: "5.11.0-38-generic", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"
Facing issues? Have Questions? Post them here! I am happy to answer!
More Posts related to Ubuntu,
- Install Oh My Zsh on Ubuntu Docker complete steps
- Installing Home-brew on Ubuntu
- Install Golang (Go) on Ubuntu
- Install specific JRE on Ubuntu using apt
- How to stop/start/restart apache server using command [Ubuntu]
- How to install zsh shell on Ubuntu
- Quick steps to install Nginx on Ubuntu Linux
- How to know current Ubuntu Linux version via terminal command
- Add new user in Ubuntu Linux using Terminal Command
- Fix Ubuntu /bin/sh: 1: zsh: not found error
- How to install Python on Ubuntu
- [Fix] Ubuntu E: Unable to locate package sudo error
- How to stop MongoDB Server running on Ubuntu
- Install postgres Client using apt-get command
- How to kill service running on a port on Ubuntu Linux
- [fix] openssl No such file or directory error C++
- Fix - sudo: systemctl: command not found
- Access Windows share folder in Ubuntu Device in Network
- Add or remove users from sudo group - Ubuntu
- Quickly install Apache Server on Ubuntu Linux
- Fix: Ubuntu (Linux) - bash: sudo: command not found error
- How to Clear All Cells Output in Jupyter Notebook - Python
- How to Convert Python String to DateTime Object - Python
- How to know if someone has read your WhatsApp message - WhatsApp
- How to turn off Facebook autoplay videos on timeline - Facebook
- Copy file from one directory to other in Php - PHP
- Java JDBC: Insert Java 8 LocalDate and Time using PreparedStatement - Java
- Fix Git: Warning: could not find UI helper GitHub.UI on Windows - Git
- Read file from Windows CMD (Command Line) - Windows