By default the font size of Java code text is Eclipse IDE is set to 12. If you wish to increase the font size of the code you see in Eclipse you can do that by the easy below steps,The Java editor text font is used by Java editors.
- Go to Windows (Eclipse if you are using macOS) in Menu bar,
- Now Go to Apperence -> Colors and Fonts
- Now Select: Java Editor Text Font and click on Edit button,
- In the preview sescion you should able to see the font you selected and the size you set and an preview line what is set to the font size you selected,
Menlo 14 The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. 18.
- Click apply and close button.
- The font size should now have changed.
As you can see in the below two images first the font size was default 12 for my code, later I increased it to
Have Questions? Post them here!
- Eclipse : This version of the rendering library is more recent than your version of ADT plug-in. Please update ADT plug-in
- How to Word wrap eclipse console logs width
- How to reset Eclipse IDE Code Font
- [Eclipse] Enable or Disable print margin line
- INVALID FILE NAME: MUST CONTAIN ONLY [a-z0-9_.] Android Eclipse Error
- Increase Font Size of Eclipse Java Code
- How to use Content Assist in Eclipse IDE
- How to enable line numbers in Eclipse IDE
- Add imports in eclipse shortcut key combinations
- Word-wrap Eclipse Console logs
- How to Reset Eclipse Theme to Classic
- How to switch Eclipse IDE Workspace
- [Eclipse] Syntax error, annotations are only available if source level is 1.5 or greater
- How to display Line Number in Eclipse IDE
- eclipse maven m2e : Cannot complete the install
- Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll
- Search text in Eclipse Console logs
- Eclipse version 32-bit or 64-bit check on macOS
- How to view the Eclipse error log
- Eclipse Error : The Eclipse executable launcher was unable to locate its companion shared library.
- Java was started but returned exit code=13 [Eclipse]
- Eclipse Error The JVM Shared Library JavaVirtualMachines does not contain the JNI_CreateJavaVM symbol
- List of Code Snippets/Templates to Eclipse IDE
- Enable Eclipse dark mode
- How to Save Eclipse console logs in external log file